Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• N-400 Interview

I need some advice. My husband is scheduled to have his N-400 interview in a month. But I just found that I have lost his Status Information Letter (Letter from Selective Service). Fortunately, I have saved the copy of the letter in my computer. But do the officer deny if my husband doesn't have the original Status Information Letter with him?

I need some advice. My husband is scheduled to have his N-400 interview in a month. But I just found that I have lost his Status Information Letter (Letter from Selective Service). Fortunately, I have saved the copy of the letter in my computer. But do the officer deny if my husband doesn't have the original Status Information Letter with him?

Comment

Status letter? Are you meaning the interview date letter?
      "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by nene:
        I need some advice. My husband is scheduled to have his N-400 interview in a month. But I just found that I have lost his Status Information Letter (Letter from Selective Service). Fortunately, I have saved the copy of the letter in my computer. But do the officer deny if my husband doesn't have the original Status Information Letter with him? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>copies are fine as long as USCIS does not want the original.
        "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation