Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

I Am the temporary IP.
      I Want Big Strong Man!!! Smart! But Not Smarter Than me! A Man That is Not Afraid To Wear Tights. Yummy! A Man I Can Spank! A Man That Will Grab Me And Say It Is My Turn To Spank You!!! .

I Am Crazy . Why Cant We All Just Get Along????
      USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

Well, I was being serious with my post, but MIR - if you need to play - go to PM. I'm here.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
          Well, I was being serious with my post, but MIR - if you need to play - go to PM. I'm here. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

PROUD!!!!
          You Know This Is Drinking Crazy MIR Night!!!! you Know I Gotta Be responsible And human Tomorrow!!!!

LOL. No worry! . You Should Have Learned And known Better long Ago!

You Have A Great Thanksgiving!
          USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MakeItRight!:
            <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
            Well, I was being serious with my post, but MIR - if you need to play - go to PM. I'm here. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

PROUD!!!!
            You Know This Is Drinking Crazy MIR Night!!!! you Know I Gotta Be responsible And human Tomorrow!!!!

You Have A Great Thanksgiving! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You have a good Thanksgiving too, MIR. This was avenue for someone else, but okay. Take care.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MakeItRight!:

PROUD!!!!

You Have A Great Thanksgiving! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You have a good Thanksgiving too, MIR. This was avenue for someone else, but okay. Take care. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I Know! And I Also Know Is Dead End! no Progress!!!
              MIR = Significant Change For The Better Of All!!!! Progress, Advancement!!!

Comment

Working...
              X