Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fingerprints question

Hi,

When you receive appointment letter for N-400 fingerprinting, do they give you enough time in advance? I ask because I am out of town for spring break, and I am worried that I will miss appointment for fingerprints. Does any one know? I filed N-400 form about 19 days ago. At the time I left home for spring break (which was last friday) I checked my mailbox and I had no letter from USCIS yet. So hopefully I won't receive letter this week, that way I won't miss appointment. Any input will be appreciated. I filed at TSC. Thanks.

Hi,

When you receive appointment letter for N-400 fingerprinting, do they give you enough time in advance? I ask because I am out of town for spring break, and I am worried that I will miss appointment for fingerprints. Does any one know? I filed N-400 form about 19 days ago. At the time I left home for spring break (which was last friday) I checked my mailbox and I had no letter from USCIS yet. So hopefully I won't receive letter this week, that way I won't miss appointment. Any input will be appreciated. I filed at TSC. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
    X