Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long the wait be ???

Hi

Can anyone tell me when will the visa number be available for approved I-130 in may 2007 for country of birth Nepal.
    It is really painful waiting this many years to only to see your biological parents.

Hi

Can anyone tell me when will the visa number be available for approved I-130 in may 2007 for country of birth Nepal.
    It is really painful waiting this many years to only to see your biological parents.

Comment

To give you an idea, we need to know in which category you are and when I-130 was filed.

category depends on:
      -is your parent US citizen or permanent resident
      -how old were you when petition was filed
      -are you married

Comment

Hi;

Mike, 4now and all good guys here. how are you? i just received my PR card based on I-751. actually it was a long journey for me but finally i got it.

Sabita, don't worry your turn is coming too! due to too many applications during the time it's taking longer. kati hatar gareko..dhairya garana..timro palo pani aaudai chha yar. Good Luck Sabita!

Comment

khele aucha Bardan_basu ? How long ..
          Aneri,
          Mine is family first preference .. I was over 21 in fact over 25 when My dad filed my case when he became citizen in 2006 ..

Comment

visa number in category F1 is now awailable to those on whose behalf petitiones were filed in Feb 2002. So, at the moment the wait is about 6 years. That can become longer or shorter... but it is some kind of orientation.

Comment

Working...
            X