X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PR resdident question

My GC expires next year (april 05') I sent my
    n-400 today, should I send the form to renew my GC?

Thanks!

My GC expires next year (april 05') I sent my
    n-400 today, should I send the form to renew my GC?

Thanks!

Comment

No.

Comment

Thanks Old Man

Comment

I was in the process of obtain a P1 (non-inmigrant working visa) and then I came here as a tourist. While I was here I got the approval for teh P1. Can I change my status from tourist to P1 without going back to my country? does that have more risks of being denied the P1?

Comment

P-1 visa is given to athletes performing at an internationally recognized level of performance, either individually or as part of a group, and to entertainers performing as part of a group which has been recognized internationally as being outstanding for a sustained period of time. P-1 visa classification are accorded to individual athletes and group entertainers, as well as their essential support personnel, who have accomplished international notoriety over a sustained period of time.

The P-1A visa is specifically for foreign nationals who are coming to the United States temporarily in order to participate in a certain athletic competition or as part of a team participating in an internationally recognized competition in the US.

The P-1B visa is for foreign nationals who are entertainers and are coming to the U.S. on a temporary basis for a performance as a member of an internationally recognized, foreign-based entertainment group. The individual must prove that he or she has a sustainable relationship with the performance group, usually of at least one year. www .greencardapply . com/pvisa . htm

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation