No announcement yet.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

I would be delighted to have one of those ..if it helps to speed up the process! I'll register for that right away. My wife is a hell of a cook! And my bar is always full!

Comment

No they don't.

Cuz even fi they did -- the alien would just make up all kinds of bull**** lies and excuses to cover it up. So it's pointless.

-= nav =-

Comment

look at the time it took to get one's case moving...it's impossible to think about INS will actually send someone out ....if they make unscheduled visit, whatif nobody home. If they schedule, everything is covered.

If your marriage is legit, then we are more than welcome to get a visit if we can also got the stamp on the spot too...

Comment

Did you guys see the movie Green Card, it's a nice movie, get it, it's about a french guy who marry this American woman in order to get his paper together, it's funny because it looks like a real life story.

Comment

it so funny when the two ins agents came to see their apt and they started messing up on the details

Comment

Yes they do.

However not as much since 911, or not like the raids they used to conduct after 911. They are way too busy these days.

Max, dont stress about living apart from your spouse. this is very common in this day & age. she's in school and u r working out of state. no big deal. if union is legit, there is nothing to worry about. You may get hardcore interview, but in the end u will still be approved as long as your wife cooperates. I hope "Danielle" person is not your wife

Comment

Home visits were in the movie Green card and probably a long time ago when people were not coming in the country every second. The movie was on cable some time this week - can't remember what channel. If you see them at your door, you are going back home. I have seen them appear at people's doors but it never gets anywhere because people appeal and win. Those human rights can be very powerful.

Comment

Mian swears he saw INS before our interview, sitting outside our house.
                    Sweet Madame Belu

Comment

Danielle

Hey so-called maximuss/Asian pal!

We have some information from reliable sources that you are not really married to USC girl by love ( bogus/fake marriage ), but only to get your Green Card. You are involved in immigration fraud by defrauding the BCIS!
                      We did already reported your immigration fraud activities to the BCIS Authority in your area WI.
                      You can consider yourself now deportable alien to your home country Central Asia.
                      We hope very much that this action will help you to have some manners and behave yourself on this board, not insulting and swearing on other respected members of this board.

Rspectfully,

Danielle.

Originally posted by MaximuSSS:
                      thank you,

i got the point,
                      i am in CA right now and my wife still in WI finishing her school, and there are not that many jobs in Milwaukee, WI.
                      anyway, i am here in CA basically working for cash, because i asked my employers to pay me cash untill i go to AOS interview.

what happens if I don't tell them that i am in CA, is there any way they track me down? can they check where my credit card was used or smth like that (or where i talked on my cell)?

Originally posted by MaximuSSS:
                      Dear Board,

i have a question, in which cases USCIS inspectors visit people's houses, i mean people who filed AOS based on marriage?
                      i wonder if anyone ever heard about it or experienced personally?
                      i think it would be helpful.

Comment

Danielle needs to chill and quit telling lies and threatening people.

Filing false charges is serious offense.
                        Sweet Madame Belu

Comment

Dear Maximusss,

Don't worry about anything the imposter has written as a personal attack ... just ignore it ... that's the best way to deal with it .... Have a great day...Pasha

Comment

I wish they would come to my house, they would see what they needed and could give my hubby his dang card already!

Comment

If they had the time and money to go to people's houses, then they would have deported most of the 8 million illegals in this country already. LOL
                              Have a nice day

Comment

Working...
                              X