Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Questions about wanting to travel home. Illegal Alien.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I Am aN OmNiVoRoUs rEaDeR WiTh a sTrAnGeLy rEtEnTiVe mEmOrY FoR TrIfLeS.
    Everything comes in circles ....... The old wheel turns, and the same spoke comes up. It's all been done before, and will be again.

Comment

Originally posted by mike_2007:
      get married again and the new wife will file the i-130 for you and u will get new status(green card ) dont leave the country at all . just do that even if u just do it for the green card,there is alot of women out there will marry you for money, but dont pretend love etc.. just marry someone for the green card and dont leave the country. this is the best answer for your question . you wont have any problims returning to your home country, the immigration don't really care if u go back bcoz they want u out anyway , but remember if u leave now u will face the 10 years bar if u want to come back someday ,and u dont have hardship whatsoever so game over. stay and just marry someone and get a green card
      You gotta be F.... nnnn!! kidding!!

You Reverted back! Just Because It didnt work for you!!! You Had it Good!!! Dont feed Those That May Have no respect for self or Anyone Else!!! Dont Give Fraudulent Advice That can Eventually Destroy not only The immigrant, But the USC as Well!!!!

sorry Ateau29, Listen To 4now. if me/ i Would Find direct flight with as little Intervention possible. There may Be Alternatives? but Don't Break self respect or That Of others Through Decietful ways of Staying! the Worse Thing Is creating a life In Usa for 20 years and having Eventual catch Up To destroy dreams and Hard work. Gotta Follow The rules with honesty and Integrety!! Its really All anyone has in The End! No Matter Where In This World a person Is from!
      USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

I haven't yet heard of anyone being arrested or detained solely because they wanted to self-deport themselves.
        Buy a ticket and have a safe trip.
        Good luck!
        Have all the good s.ex you can, in all the ways you can, for as long as ever you can !

-- Sabuntium The Great

Comment

I am sad to read that ProudUSC supports that douchebag cleaner mike2007...hellooooo this rejected camel-jockey is advocating fraud and you want us to support his "advice?" Why? He has enough trouble sorting camel tur ds....why condone fraud? Are you really a "proud" USC or do you really support illegal aliens, law-breaking, visa cheats and border jumpers? If you do, you should consider renouncing your US citizenship because you don't deserve it if you cannot support and believe in our laws, no matter what douchebag cleaning "hard working illegals that just want a better life [while scamming free medical and educational benefits] belive otherwise"....

Comment

S12 nobody is going to do anything you say. haven't you learned that by now?

Comment

Originally posted by Someone12:
              I am sad to read that ProudUSC supports that douchebag cleaner mike2007...hellooooo this rejected camel-jockey is advocating fraud and you want us to support his "advice?" Why? He has enough trouble sorting camel tur ds....why condone fraud? Are you really a "proud" USC or do you really support illegal aliens, law-breaking, visa cheats and border jumpers? If you do, you should consider renouncing your US citizenship because you don't deserve it if you cannot support and believe in our laws, no matter what douchebag cleaning "hard working illegals that just want a better life [while scamming free medical and educational benefits] belive otherwise"....
              I'm not starting up with you again, S12 - been there, done that. Stop chasing my posts and I will return the favor.

Comment

Originally posted by olalala:
                <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">But this despicable tirade against Islam and Muslims also deserves the highest degree of condemnation!

Sam and other concerned staff of this site, please pay attention. Tolerance must have limits.
                And this despicable tirade had reach his limits!

WUS can not and will not depend or debate his point of view in a civil manner. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

So long people here stop feeding illegals, stop showing ways to defraud USA, stop showing ways to destroy USCs, stop showing ways to be burden on innocent tax payers, the exposing illegal acts in a civilized or uncivilized manner will continue. Before me there were others like Beverly, S12, Sundevil, MTG, SOM, MIR and now it is my turn to continue this fight.

The illegal mob squad here might succeed in squashing my voice, but some one else will take over. It has happened before and it will happen again. Nowhere in history anyone has fully succeeded in suppressing THE TRUTH.

Please read the entire thread carefully from the beginning and every word of it.
                I am not racist. I am not anti-immigrant. I am AGAINST CRIMINALS, FRAUDSTERS, WHO DISOBEY THE LAW, BREAK THE LAW AND PERPETRATE THE FRAUD.

You may not like what I have to say but that does not mean I am wrong.

Comment

I did not know about my status until doing some research recently. My ex lied to me about my papers/status in spite to get me in trouble, I suppose.

Either way, I have no desire to 'fraudulently' stay here in the states, I was merely looking for the easiest and safest way to get myself back home.

I have zero desire to come back, not due to US's policies or culture, but simply due to the fact that there is nothing here for me now. Family is back home, etc.

Thanks for the few helpful replies. To the rest of the posters...Anger management is all I can say.

Thanks again.

Comment

Atreau, I'm sorry you got caught in the middle of it all.

In reality, there will probably be no problems with you exiting the US. You're on your way out. What would they have to gain by detaining you?

It's on the way back in you would strike problems, but you already know that you'd be subject to a lengthy bar. If you don't wish to return, then it's not an issue.

Good luck
                    The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

Comment

If cRiMiNaLs wOuLd aLwAyS ScHeDuLe tHeIr mOvEmEnTs lIkE RaIlWaY TrAiNs, It wOuLd cErTaInLy bE MoRe cOnVeNiEnT FoR AlL Of uS.
                      Everything comes in circles ....... The old wheel turns, and the same spoke comes up. It's all been done before, and will be again.

Comment

Originally posted by Atreau29:
                        I did not know about my status until doing some research recently. My ex lied to me about my papers/status in spite to get me in trouble, I suppose.

Either way, I have no desire to 'fraudulently' stay here in the states, I was merely looking for the easiest and safest way to get myself back home.

I have zero desire to come back, not due to US's policies or culture, but simply due to the fact that there is nothing here for me now. Family is back home, etc.

Thanks for the few helpful replies. To the rest of the posters...Anger management is all I can say.

Thanks again.
                        Atreau29,

Being Close To Family Is The Most Imortant Thing Anyway.
                        USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation