Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Questions about wanting to travel home. Illegal Alien.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Questions about wanting to travel home. Illegal Alien.

    Quick recap about my situation.
    I came to the US in 2000 on a B2 visa, got married 6 months later and filed all the appropriate papers. We went to the first interview after the temp status and after not having heard anything for 13 months, we found out they had sent our file to the wrong place. They said we had been scheduled for a 2nd interview and we'd hear from them when the second interview would be.
    During the next 12 months I got divorced and moved away. Unfortunately, thats as far as it goes...I have had no contact with my ex and no contact from INS. I'm assuming my 2nd interview resulted in being closed on the basis of me not attending, and me being put in removal proceedings...But its been 3 years now.

    At this point, I really just want to leave the country and travel home. My question is, there is no direct flights to my home-country where I am at, only flights that stop in either Washington or New york. Can I fly domestically with a valid drivers license without running into trouble? Or should I just rent a car and drive the 6-8 hours to the airport where I can get a direct flight home.

    Will I run into any problems at the airport on a direct flight home when I leave? (Have a valid passport for my home country)

    Would I be detained if I was arrested or simply instructed be given voluntary removal ?


    Thanks for any help you can provide.

  • #2
    get married again and the new wife will file the i-130 for you and u will get new status(green card ) dont leave the country at all . just do that even if u just do it for the green card,there is alot of women out there will marry you for money, but dont pretend love etc.. just marry someone for the green card and dont leave the country. this is the best answer for your question . you wont have any problims returning to your home country, the immigration don't really care if u go back bcoz they want u out anyway , but remember if u leave now u will face the 10 years bar if u want to come back someday ,and u dont have hardship whatsoever so game over. stay and just marry someone and get a green card

    Comment


    • #3
      getting valunteery departrue depend on so many facts, but if u have clean record then u can get VD, but why thinking about this, marry someone and its over and dont listen to the losers who will attack u now, just marry someone man and i will guide you with the process and how to get evidence with the new marriage etc.. do it ASAP

      Comment


      • #4
        don't listen to this douchebag cleaner...he is a scumball fraudster just like you...you can leave my country easily...but please, don't come back...(and take that moron mike2007 with you before he infects the human gene pool)

        Comment


        • #5
          Wow...people see how fraudsters are giving advice on ILW to lie, cheat, and deceit US of A and USCs. You all MF fraudsters have nothing better to do other than destroy US of A. I saw screw the **** constitution, due process, just grab these fraudsters and kick their filthy a.ss out of the country and if they don't use military justification and boom...point...case closed.
          I am not racist. I am not anti-immigrant. I am AGAINST CRIMINALS, FRAUDSTERS, WHO DISOBEY THE LAW, BREAK THE LAW AND PERPETRATE THE FRAUD.

          You may not like what I have to say but that does not mean I am wrong.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Atreau29:
            Quick recap about my situation.
            I came to the US in 2000 on a B2 visa, got married 6 months later and filed all the appropriate papers. We went to the first interview after the temp status and after not having heard anything for 13 months, we found out they had sent our file to the wrong place. They said we had been scheduled for a 2nd interview and we'd hear from them when the second interview would be.
            During the next 12 months I got divorced and moved away. Unfortunately, thats as far as it goes...I have had no contact with my ex and no contact from INS. I'm assuming my 2nd interview resulted in being closed on the basis of me not attending, and me being put in removal proceedings...But its been 3 years now.

            At this point, I really just want to leave the country and travel home. My question is, there is no direct flights to my home-country where I am at, only flights that stop in either Washington or New york. Can I fly domestically with a valid drivers license without running into trouble? Or should I just rent a car and drive the 6-8 hours to the airport where I can get a direct flight home.

            Will I run into any problems at the airport on a direct flight home when I leave? (Have a valid passport for my home country)

            Would I be detained if I was arrested or simply instructed be given voluntary removal ?


            Thanks for any help you can provide.

            Originally posted by mike_2007:
            get married again and the new wife will file the i-130 for you and u will get new status(green card ) dont leave the country at all . just do that even if u just do it for the green card,there is alot of women out there will marry you for money, but dont pretend love etc.. just marry someone for the green card and dont leave the country. this is the best answer for your question . you wont have any problims returning to your home country, the immigration don't really care if u go back bcoz they want u out anyway , but remember if u leave now u will face the 10 years bar if u want to come back someday ,and u dont have hardship whatsoever so game over. stay and just marry someone and get a green card

            Under Title 18 U.S.C. § 371 this constitutes as a conspiracy to defraud USA. You both are knowingly and willfully engaged in acts and or conduct to defraud the United States, or any agency thereof in any manner or for any purpose. Now, if both of you are man enough and have b.alls PM me your name and exact location to be passed to FBI and ICE. <span class="ev_code_RED">Hudson where are you? This is a public forum and crime is in action.</span> <span class="ev_code_BLUE">Now we all know how Mike got his paper work in order.</span>
            I am not racist. I am not anti-immigrant. I am AGAINST CRIMINALS, FRAUDSTERS, WHO DISOBEY THE LAW, BREAK THE LAW AND PERPETRATE THE FRAUD.

            You may not like what I have to say but that does not mean I am wrong.

            Comment


            • #7
              atreau29,
              marry someone and dont worry about those both S O B 's ok , and hey you wuc MF , i am a man not just to give u my name but to woop your a s s and pull your head off as well you talker piece of trash . as for that MF s12 i wont even answer that g a y . wuc you and ice can kiss mike's *** , and stick that code in your filthy mouth, atreau29 if you leave the country u will never be able to come back,never do u understand ,i'm sure u have friends here and there just ask around and c who will wants to marry you to give you green card and good luck and ignore those 2 g a y s here ok, iu seen alot of ppl like them in my life and this talker piece of trash wusc is not even a man to say this this to my face ,bcoz i can picture his eye ball getting big as i dump him on his head and he wont know where the **** hes at . hey wucs **** you you g a y mother ****er .
              god bless the fraudsters and the VAWA and god bless all the ppl who cross the border illegaly and f u c k wusc and the clown a s s s12 , talk 2 u later atreau29 and good luck and congrat on your new marriage man and pm if u need help

              Comment


              • #8
                ok clown a s s , i will have the 20 million send u msgs to give you their names so u can call your little ICE u retarded M F . live with it and now and before the new president it will be 30 million and hopefully more , live with it fa g g ot

                Comment


                • #9
                  and u should ask your mother if i have b.alls or not ,she will be the perfect person to answer that question .

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Hey Mike,

                    Please don't let these folks upset you. Try to ignore them. Nothing we say matters and nothing will change their opinions. Better to not acknowledge them at all.

                    Hope you are doing okay.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by ProudUSC:
                      Hey Mike,

                      Please don't let these folks upset you. Try to ignore them. Nothing we say matters and nothing will change their opinions. Better to not acknowledge them at all.

                      Hope you are doing okay.
                      Well well well...now how is this upsetting someone. This MF A.sshole is destroying America. That f.king *******, a low life filth of some country who dares to enter here illegally, and then f__k around with our laws and when we bash him you are saying don't let us upset him.

                      Wow...this is a great place. What a bunch of morons here helping destroy US of A. When a thread of Islam is put up to discuss, people are jumping from there seats and bashing us. Wow...don't we have terrorist lovers in our country. No wonder those Mosleums succeeded in their malicious intentions. F....ing cowards doing s.hit behind the back. They have no b.alls to face us one on one. Such a low pathetic religion that embraces terror and killing innocents and we have members on this board fulling supporting their actions by stating that whatever truth we bring out is wrong.

                      In a similar way we have this mike donkey a.ss who has a d.ick of elephant stuck in his hole and whose m.other has been f.uc..d by several terrorists to produce such a low life filthy dirt that he is advising people on breaking the laws and we have members on this forum fully supporting his actions.

                      Oh...wait a minute next thing I will hear from lot of law-breakers, illegals and terrorist lovers bashing me to bring this low life ****, pathetic looser's truth out.
                      I am not racist. I am not anti-immigrant. I am AGAINST CRIMINALS, FRAUDSTERS, WHO DISOBEY THE LAW, BREAK THE LAW AND PERPETRATE THE FRAUD.

                      You may not like what I have to say but that does not mean I am wrong.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Mike and WUSC..I know you are both angry, but really the language is really getting out of hand on here. It's going too far. Others here read this and will offend many.

                        Mike I know there has been lots of anti Muslim on this site lately, but don't give them the satisfaction in making you angry. They are naive and they just want to find blame in someone for their troubles in their own lives right now.
                        Please don't bring yourself down to their level and get nasty.

                        Wusc..yes I'm going to bash you because lately you have become personal to various people on this board now, and you are getting way out of line.
                        Calm down, because you are pushing it.
                        You have right to say your opinion of course, but we both know you are going way over the top now. Enough is enough.

                        No I am not a terrorist lover but I like Muslims like any other person, as long as they are good people. Muslims as people are not terrorists no matter what you or any other narrow minded idiot say on here.
                        Stop taking out your own pain on others here, its not their fault for what is happening in your life. You are using this board now as a way to take out your frustration.
                        Im saying this as a friend, calm down and take a break please.
                        -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                        God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

                        National Domestic Violence Hotline:
                        1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          In a similar way we have this mike donkey a.ss who has a d.ick of elephant stuck in his hole and whose m.other has been f.uc..d by several terrorists to produce such a low life filthy dirt that he is advising people on breaking the laws and we have members on this forum fully supporting his actions
                          so your mother told you already about this? wow that was fast you S O B . one thing would happen if i see you face to face coward, you will be a (rape victim) for sure you M.F
                          F.U and F your laws and i will make sure that every single person i know out of the country will enter illegaly and i will guide them thru this and make sure that they lie to the pigs at uscis and get green cards and you can go then and F your self and your filthy monkey pig face mother as well for me . you are so tough and brave little boy behind your computer , i dont like to step that low for some pig S.O.B like you but i would love to meet you in person so i can f.u.c.k you tell you love me f.a.g.g.o.t . talking is so cheap but i i would pay my life if you can say this to my face , i really dont think so , and you can't say to anyone face bcoz you are a big coward,talking s h i t on the computer bcoz u r a b i t c h ,this is who u r exactly, a b i t c h lowlife filthy pig and your family as well. i wont discuss the religion issue with some trash M.F piece of trash like you bcoz your brain is in your a s s anyway so i wont waste time on that . and i c why your ex wife dumped your a s s now ,i really can tell , she thought she was married and later she find out that she was living with a ******* which is u so she dumped you at the end ,and good for her , who wants to be with a b i t c h like you? just remember one thing that i can crush you like a little mouse if you ever mess with me and keep it in your mind little boy ok

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Stop it!!!
                            -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                            God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

                            National Domestic Violence Hotline:
                            1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Now we know Mike is a Muslim who is hell bent on supporting illegal activities against the US of A. Remind you the 9/11 commission report, several of the 9/11 terrorists entered the country through fake marriage i.e marriage fraud and illegal activity. Now more so the suspicions have increased why Mike is in favor of marriage fraud and assisting in illegal activities. His acts and actions clearly defy the statue I have outlined.

                              Nowhere have I said Muslims are terrorist or terrorist are Muslims. If people quickly jump and interpret it wrong, I am not responsible for their misconception or perception they have. What I have put up is asking people to help understand. The articles posted in conjunction with it are obtained from the internet clearly providing source of the material. The intention here is to have a healthy debate. But how do I know that Muslims hiding here in disguise will use the same cowardly act to hit from behind rather than facing one and one and having a debate.

                              Whenever truth has been brought forward on ILW people have chosen to bash me, SOM, S12, MIR, Davdah. Why? Because the entire ILW is rigged with illegals, law breaking supporters. What is wrong when we bash someone who is committing crime against US of A? There are things on here that seems to be fishy. People supporting acts of conspiracy to defraud US of A, supporting not to bring any talks about how a "Muslim" terrorist blew some innocents or beheaded some one.
                              I am not racist. I am not anti-immigrant. I am AGAINST CRIMINALS, FRAUDSTERS, WHO DISOBEY THE LAW, BREAK THE LAW AND PERPETRATE THE FRAUD.

                              You may not like what I have to say but that does not mean I am wrong.

                              Comment

                              Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

                              Home Page

                              Immigration Daily

                              Archives

                              Processing times

                              Immigration forms

                              Discussion board

                              Resources

                              Blogs

                              Twitter feed

                              Immigrant Nation

                              Attorney2Attorney

                              CLE Workshops

                              Immigration books

                              Advertise on ILW

                              EB-5

                              移民日报

                              About ILW.COM

                              Connect to us

                              Questions/Comments

                              SUBSCRIBE

                              Immigration Daily



                              Working...
                              X