Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Schwarzenegger to stop 2 million illegal immigrants from obtaining driver licenses

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Schwarzenegger to stop 2 million illegal immigrants from obtaining driver licenses

Schwarzenegger to veto licenses for illegals
    Veto would stop nearly 2 million illegal immigrants from obtaining driver licenses.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/5851457/

Schwarzenegger to veto licenses for illegals
    Veto would stop nearly 2 million illegal immigrants from obtaining driver licenses.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/5851457/

Comment

he is an immigrant himself and he is being mean to others.

Comment

Reagardless of one's Political/Personal views I find it ironic that State would GRANT a right to drive on its roads to someone who explicitly shows evidence of his/her presence there without proper documents/Federal permission to be present at all.

There is nothing mean in Schwarzenegger's action: it is only consistent with Federal Regulations.

Either Federal Law must allow those people legal presence there (then Governor has nothing to do with DL issue) or else you must admit that Governor is performing his duty by complying with the Federal Regulations.

Comment

Best way to handle this issue is always to not touch it,because it carries a lot of political results for elected leaders.Its one of those issues you cannot satisfy everyone.

Comment

Schwarzenegger was a "LEGAL" immigrant - key word being legal.

Comment

See naked pics of Ahnold at www.rotten.com.
              Sweet Madame Belu

Comment

Josephine I cant believe you are using this forum to send people to that macabre site we all know about.

Comment

JD, why you looking at other pics besides Ahnold?

Disclaimer:

www.rotten.com has disgusting pics. Only look at Ahnold. Oh, that's disgusting too. He does have quite the schween for a body builder, I always figured body builders built up to make up for a tiny schween.

You got a better link JD?
                  Sweet Madame Belu

Comment

Well Jo, that site is what it says it is: plain rotten.

If the Arnold pic feeds your curiousity and confirms your theories, good for you.There is a slew of pics there that denigrate women, thats why I was taken aback by a woman sending everyone there.

Anyway thats the free speeach they shout about from the rooftops because stuff like this cannot be allowed to be seen anywhere else! ONLY IN AMERICA, as Don King would say.

Comment

Hey! I thinks it's cool you can see a politician naked on the internet.

Don King's hairs. Now THAT's disgusting.
                      Sweet Madame Belu

Comment

Next, you'll be calling me a l e s b i a n again, for finding naked Ahnold disgusting.
                        Sweet Madame Belu

Comment

Breaking news for Josephine:

Save for abnomarlities,proportions and deformities, all men look alike when naked (and all woman too) so I dont know what excites you so much more about POLITICIANS.They are human too, and they can only be either male or female.

Thats the reason they say 'when you have seen one, you have seen all'.

About Don King, I think his hair looks good. I think blondes are ugly-their hair is yucky,murky and musty ie, their hair stinks.

Comment

I did not call you a *****.You identified yourself as one.

Comment

l e s bo

Comment

Working...
                              X