• Show
Clear All

• ki viza

if i go tere in a k1 viza can i marry someone besides my sponsor

if i go tere in a k1 viza can i marry someone besides my sponsor

Comment

No.

Comment

Well, it's not impossible, but you won't be able to get your green card unless your new spouse files forms for you.

Comment

I thought if you came here on a K-1 you HAD to stay with the sponsor or leave if you ended up not getting married to them. How is it possible to marry someone else?

Comment

No. You would need to go back to your home country and have the new love file for you.
            The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

Comment

i am very much in love with my fiance i meant it just in case my fiance turns out to be a bad man

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by feleri:
                i am very much in love with my fiance i meant it just in case my fiance turns out to be a bad man </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

All American men are good men !!!

Comment

How good of a women are you Feleri? Do you know how to cook and clean? Do you know how to give good bonuses?

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
                    Well, it's not impossible, but you won't be able to get your green card unless your new spouse files forms for you. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> to make it more clear - feleri, you can marry somebody else but will not be able to get GC based on the petition from new husband without leaving the USA. In other words, if you eneter on K1 and do not marry original petitioner, you can't just stay even if you marry somebody else and that person petitions for you. You'll need to leave and get new visa...

"turns out to be a bad man" ?! how well you know your fiance?

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by feleri:
                      i am very much in love with my fiance i meant it just in case my fiance turns out to be a bad man </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
                      Hi Felen,
                      There are options for an immigrant spouse to remain in the country legally if the marriage does not last. However, if you meet and never marry, or if you marry and the adjustment of status is never completed, that is when you must return to your country.

Also remember that if you are ever in harms way, even with your husband, the law enforcement authorities are there to protect you. They are just a phone call away.

I wish you well with your new life here in the U.S. and with your marriage. Good luck.
                      "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by jam123:
                        How good of a women are you Feleri? Do you know how to cook and clean? Do you know how to give good bonuses? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
                        i am a very good woman and yess i cook and clean and bounuces too to the man i love

Comment

You can, but all the paperwork you did will have to be repeated and USCIS will take a long hard look at your application because you did not marry your origional fiance.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hudson:
                            Hi Felen,
                            There are options for an immigrant spouse to remain in the country legally if the marriage does not last. However, if you meet and never marry, or if you marry and the adjustment of status is never completed, that is when you must return to your country.

Also remember that if you are ever in harms way, even with your husband, the law enforcement authorities are there to protect you. They are just a phone call away.

I wish you well with your new life here in the U.S. and with your marriage. Good luck. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i did not mean hitting when i say bad. you husband hit you?

Comment

Working...
                            X