I need an advice on K3 visa long procedures

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need an advice on K3 visa long procedures

My life is almost destroyed, since three years ( in 2004I )am still in the procedures for so called K3 visa
    my case is freezed due to admin. processing in Washington DC, I wrote to the senators, no one helped me, since July 2006 I gave the embassy all my documents and they claimed they would answer in two monthes but now it is almost one year.
    my wife applied for I 130 since July 2004 and no one answered us since that day.
    I am in a huge real crisis and I do not know what to do more. the embassy has one sentence to me since one year: your case is pending necessary admin. processing.
    WHAT SHOULD I DO while I feel that I am losing my wife, my self and my whole life? can you please advise me?
    I hate that beraucracy and I feel that my case is laid in someone's desk. can any one help me? I am outside USA and my wife is struggling and she started to feel so desperate.

My life is almost destroyed, since three years ( in 2004I )am still in the procedures for so called K3 visa
    my case is freezed due to admin. processing in Washington DC, I wrote to the senators, no one helped me, since July 2006 I gave the embassy all my documents and they claimed they would answer in two monthes but now it is almost one year.
    my wife applied for I 130 since July 2004 and no one answered us since that day.
    I am in a huge real crisis and I do not know what to do more. the embassy has one sentence to me since one year: your case is pending necessary admin. processing.
    WHAT SHOULD I DO while I feel that I am losing my wife, my self and my whole life? can you please advise me?
    I hate that beraucracy and I feel that my case is laid in someone's desk. can any one help me? I am outside USA and my wife is struggling and she started to feel so desperate.

Comment

Go to Police and ask for their K-9 team.

Comment

Please I still need an advice what to do
        what are the alternatives I can do?
        can I send a letter of ombudsman?

the case is stuck in someone's desk. the I 130 is approved since 2004, Please advise me.

Comment

Sorry I was just kidding. K 3 sounds like K 9. I suggest that you consult an immigration lawyer.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by said:
          Please I still need an advice what to do
          what are the alternatives I can do?
          can I send a letter of ombudsman?

the case is stuck in someone's desk. the I 130 is approved since 2004, Please advise me. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Comment

the only lawyer was online here in the same forum and he said just wait, and I do not accept this waiting not because I cannot wait only nor because I am in this waiting for three years since I started my case but because I have a belief that my case is in someone's desk and forgotten there.
            I heard a lot of nonesense happens in such things, one of the posters said that he waited for almost two years and when his dad asked through an infopass they said to him that an address was missing, just nonesense, they just do not give us the truth anyway. believe it or not, I applied for I 130 and they have not answered me since 2004.
            I am so distrustful

Comment

Never consult a lawyer online. If they are good, why would they advertise themselves online? No matter how they deny it, they are soliciting.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by said:
              the only lawyer was online here in the same forum and he said just wait, and I do not accept this waiting not because I cannot wait only nor because I am in this waiting for three years since I started my case but because I have a belief that my case is in someone's desk and forgotten there.
              I heard a lot of nonesense happens in such things, one of the posters said that he waited for almost two years and when his dad asked through an infopass they said to him that an address was missing, just nonesense, they just do not give us the truth anyway. believe it or not, I applied for I 130 and they have not answered me since 2004.
              I am so distrustful </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Comment

could you please send me the department of state address? i need to contact them.

Comment

I understand truly how you feel. We too filed an I130 in may of 2000!!!!!! and are still waiting. We have been everywhere, contacted everybody we can think of, and are still waiting! The only thing that might help, is if you have a local service center near you, they are allowing you to go and see them if you make an appointment. I wish you all the best. We too are going out of our minds. I wonder if uscis really know what affect this has on family?

Comment

collie

thank u so much for your message
                    I just believe one thing, that the case is in somebody's desk and he or she forgot it completely or she did not care.
                    I have a belief that I should break the ice no matter what.
                    I thought about writ of mandamus,
                    I already contacted the congressman and the senators,
                    also I am thinking about ombudsman cis
                    I have to do something. I want just wait and do nothing but waiting till my wife die or abandon me or suicide just due to a system which does not care about human rights.

Comment

do you know if this is their perception it is not fair, cause marriage is like a tree needs care and irrigation and women are weak when they feel frustrated, how do you think when she is with disability like my wife?
                      it is not fair
                      but in my openion they invented that name check to consume time and not to grant people k3 visa unless they bug them
                      just for your reference the lawyer has nothing to do regarding that
                      thank you

Comment

like you know anything about our laws....so tell us...whose desk is your case on? And you have NO senators or congressmen in my country...you aren't a US citizen...go buy some kleenex and mop up your tears....no doubt you come from a family of questionable characters which is why your case is taking so long....and who cares?

Comment

I hate that beraucracy and I feel that my case is laid in someone's desk. can any one help me? I am outside USA and my wife is struggling and she started to feel so desperate. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
                          Do not contact the Senator but your local congressmam/woman or writ of mandamus. And even though you contacted the senators before, do it again. Just call the local office and talk to the person who is in charge of immigration policy issues. What probably happened is that the name check got buried in the billions of pieces of paper with all the other name checks. I understand the reasons why a name check must be completed, but I do also believe that government beaucracy, above nothing else, is the principal cause for your delay.
                          "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

Dear Said,
                            My heart goes out to you, I am sorry that you are going through such a hard time, and needless to say, such a long wait. I agree, your case should NOT be taking this long and it is probably misfiled or in the wrong place. i too am frustrated with beauocracy and would just encourage you to be strong and keep inquiring from the appropriate people in Washington. Ask to speak to supervisors, and supervisor's supervisors until you can get ahold of someone who can look into this for you. I'm not sure the senators will help very quickly, as they get thousands of requests for help daily, and your letter may get lost as well. My best advice for you is to inquire at the office where your file IS, and don't stop inquiring until you get the answer you seek. Be encouraged, ok?

Comment

Dear Said,be strong and trust to God just keep praying.And i dont get it if your spouse is american then here is shouldnt be any problem.And your wife should contact with congressman as she is US citizen.

Comment

Working...
                              X