Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Urgent Help Needed-An LPR and spouse want to be togather otherwise marriage breaks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urgent Help Needed-An LPR and spouse want to be togather otherwise marriage breaks

Dear Sir/Mam
    I am an LPR have been in the USA since 1993 and have applied last year for my Citizenship but my petition is pending due to fbi name check and I don't know how long more it will take.

Recently I got married in my country Pakistan. I want my wife to accompany me due to religious obligation I can not leave her alone due religious obligations.
    I have not filed any petition yet for my wife. Before marriage my wife was sponsored an immigrant visa in the family category by her mother (she is an LPR) and then my wife traveled to USA on V2 visa and left the US before the expiration of her visa. Later, my wife's petition was approved in NOV 2000 and the NVC sent it to US Consulate Islamabad for an interview, but unfortunately until today she never got the interview letter. When her mother contacted the US Consulate Islamabad in 2005 in Pakistan, they told that they already sent the interview letter but due to non response, your daughter's case had been sent back to the NVC. Is it appropriate to apply for visit visa for her on the basis of religious obligation or on the ground of visiting her sick mother? Her mother lives in USA but she can not travel to Pakistan as she is sick and under treatment in the US. If I stay longer in my country, I'll loose my job and LPR status. I'll really appreciate if you can tell me what is the most possible way to get my wife to USA as we can not live separately, it'll be a total disaster and marriage will be broken.

Dear Sir/Mam
    I am an LPR have been in the USA since 1993 and have applied last year for my Citizenship but my petition is pending due to fbi name check and I don't know how long more it will take.

Recently I got married in my country Pakistan. I want my wife to accompany me due to religious obligation I can not leave her alone due religious obligations.
    I have not filed any petition yet for my wife. Before marriage my wife was sponsored an immigrant visa in the family category by her mother (she is an LPR) and then my wife traveled to USA on V2 visa and left the US before the expiration of her visa. Later, my wife's petition was approved in NOV 2000 and the NVC sent it to US Consulate Islamabad for an interview, but unfortunately until today she never got the interview letter. When her mother contacted the US Consulate Islamabad in 2005 in Pakistan, they told that they already sent the interview letter but due to non response, your daughter's case had been sent back to the NVC. Is it appropriate to apply for visit visa for her on the basis of religious obligation or on the ground of visiting her sick mother? Her mother lives in USA but she can not travel to Pakistan as she is sick and under treatment in the US. If I stay longer in my country, I'll loose my job and LPR status. I'll really appreciate if you can tell me what is the most possible way to get my wife to USA as we can not live separately, it'll be a total disaster and marriage will be broken.

Comment

Philanthropist: With all due respect, you knew all of the issues regarding your situation before you got married. American law doesn't care what religion you are, and won't make exceptions for you. Again, you knew the situation before you got married...if you can't leave your wife alone, then you can both easily live together in Pakistan where you're both citizens.

Comment

Love is patient, Love is kind,
        It does not envy, it does not boast,
        It is not proud, It is not rude,
        It is not self-seeking,
        It is not easily angered,
        It keeps no record of wrongs.

Love does not delight in evil,
        but rejoices with the truth.

Love always protects, always trusts,
        always hopes, always perseveres.

Love bears all things, believes all things,
        hopes all things, endures all things.

Love never ends.

Love Never Fails.

Comment

tourist visas are for tourists, not to be used to circumvent immigration law...and whatever nonsense you are claiming about some religious requirements are worthless when your wife applies for a visit visa....the embassy will have to be convinced that she will return to her country after a visit (but it sounds like you just want her to be a visa cheat - what a surprise)...you knew all the requirements of your marriage according to your own warped religious beliefs....that's your problem, not the US government's.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Someone12:
            tourist visas are for tourists, not to be used to circumvent immigration law...and whatever nonsense you are claiming about some religious requirements are worthless when your wife applies for a visit visa....the embassy will have to be convinced that she will return to her country after a visit (but it sounds like you just want her to be a visa cheat - what a surprise)...you knew all the requirements of your marriage according to your own warped religious beliefs....that's your problem, not the US government's. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

S12 a.k.a. Mr. Doofus: What is that you say? You're wearing a belt buckle? Oh, I thought that was a tombstone over something dead.

Comment

Religion and your wife should be your prime concern, everything else follows.

God has willed it.

Comment

Working...
              X