X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GOD BLESS Y'ALL

HELLO , GOD BLESS YOU .

Hi Florida,

When did you switch teams? Weren't you married to a USC a few years ago, or dating a female?

Comment

Of course you are, and you can't even spell French? Francais (cedille) is even spelled with a C

I could help you if you like, want to communicate in French? Let's see how well you do?

Wow, you sure have had an interesting history Florida.
      -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
      1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Comment

Sprint _Girl ...Va te faire léché par un babouin a cul noir espece de petite bite de crevette ki encule tous les chiens de prairie ke tu trouve ...... ca te va bien mnt ? hehehehe je rigole ..ben

Comment

Va te faire aussi

Jeez even your French has bad spelling/grammar.

Not from France, that is for sure.

Alors, tu es pede ou quoi?
          -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

hehehehehehehehe )))) No je ne ss pas un pedé THANK GOD je m'amuse c'est tout ... je ss un marocain de Casablanca . Bizzz

Comment

Oh ok, Je pensais que tu t'amuse

Je connais Le Maroc. J'ai été là plusieurs fois.
              Enchante.

How about changing the title?

Comment

heheh realy ? t une francaise ? ou bien an american ? and which part in Morocco ? xoxo Merci

PS: i will change now

Comment

Non, Je suis Anglaise (Londres), mais je vis en États-Unis maintenant.

J'ai beaucoup voyagé et je suis allé à l'école à Paris.

Comment

Ohhhh C'EST MAGNIFIQUE !!!!! i had a Wonderful British Girl friend when i was in Miami a few Years ago and my best friend is maried with a british from london as well . .. by the way , ur frensh is perfect !!

Comment

LOL So what are you up to now? You still in FL? I remember you posting before sometime ago.

Merci Actually I have forgotten some now, when you don't speak it so often, easy to forget.

And thanks for changing title

Comment

hehe i know it happend to me now with English and Francais i am in morocco since 2003 came Voluntary departure .... i had some problems nothing realy serious just over staying ..been in usa for 6 years . now i am back to Casablanca still couldnt get a long with people, system , lifestyle.... so i am making my Own world here ... how is life treating u so far ? . and you are welcome i had to do it since u were so sweet talker i love sweet people thats why i love america and british as well , what i love abut british is that they are verrry smart well educated people . xo

Comment

I understand what you mean. I have seen this many times and have Morrocan friends who also found it hard to adapt back in their home countries or where their family were from.

I did find however that Morocco and the neighboring countries have somewhat changed over the years. I remember when I first went there when I was 7 to when I last went there as an adult, a lot has changed, not only the environment but mentality. For the better I say.
                          I really like N Africa. Very popular part of the world for the Brits to invade for vacations lol

Casablanca isn't too bad, it's a pretty place and you have lots of international people that pass through there. I am sure your French and English come in very handy for work.

But I am sure it was a big culture shock for you when you returned. You got used to the American way of life and the freedom to do a lot more than back home.
                          But.. nothing beats a real Moroccan coucous now

I speak a little Arabic too, but can't write it lol

Comment

hehehe ) well thank u for all what u said you are TOTALY RIGHT , thank u for feeeling how i feel the problem is that i cant live anywhere else but USA i cant imagine my self somewhere else ... so i left my soul and spirit over there i am just the body .. chilling around .... i know what u mean about changes... but believe me .. if u get deeply into it .. ull see its just allll .... nothing realy exiting because this is my country and people so i know them better how they are and how it is .. so believe me ... nothing its so nice no matter how good i am living here but still missing loooot things that i left behind ...
                            do u have a messenger ?

Comment

I do understand, and home is where the heart is. In your case your heart is in America.

I hope somehow you will be able to return back here someday, some take the US for granted but obviously you did try and make it your home.

I do have messenger but please don't take this personally, after some past problems online, I am being a lot more careful in giving it out.
                              You are more than welcome to PM me anytime, and if you don't mind me saying, it would be good if you could come by the board from time to time and see if you could help others that were in your situation.
                              Posters with experience really helps those that seek advice

Comment

Working...
                              X