SAMMY THE FRAUDSTER

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SAMMY THE FRAUDSTER

Sammy marries young innocent girls from the former Soviet Union. After a couple of years he gets tired of them, divorces them and sues them for fraud and gets them deportrd. Then he gets another young mail order bride and does the same thing. Stop the fraudster !

Sammy marries young innocent girls from the former Soviet Union. After a couple of years he gets tired of them, divorces them and sues them for fraud and gets them deportrd. Then he gets another young mail order bride and does the same thing. Stop the fraudster !

Comment

Michel how do u know this. u r so nosy and stupid. why dont you stop this kind of things and do soemthing productive for this site. i read ur lots of stupid message. i think nobody needs you on this site so plz dont waster ur time and let us stay and talk on this site we dont need you. so move ur f**** A** from here.

Comment

I am the most helpfil person on this site. I help all legal and honest non-savage grints to have better life in America and I help all victims of grint fraud.

Comment

Working...
        X