CSS/LULAC UPDATES

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CSS/LULAC UPDATES

Does anyone has new updates. I heard there are only 19 cases approved nationwide. I have had 2 interviews( january 2006 and january 2007) and no decision. please share your experiences.

Does anyone has new updates. I heard there are only 19 cases approved nationwide. I have had 2 interviews( january 2006 and january 2007) and no decision. please share your experiences.

Comment

Privilege: why haven't you been deported yet?

Comment

If you don't have anything important to contribute just "shut up" michael richards.
        Most people on this site are tired of your ignorance and "big crack" head. Why don't you join your KKK buddies on the border?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SunDevilUSA:
        Privilege: why haven't you been deported yet? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Comment

To Privilege:

we had our interview on january 2007, 3 weks ago, nothing since then, was very nasty and I donm't think we are getting and approval. When was yours?

Comment

I've seen one or two more approvals.. Including people from this board.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by nafti:
              To Privilege:

we had our interview on january 2007, 3 weks ago, nothing since then, was very nasty and I donm't think we are getting and approval. When was yours? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

what were some of the questions and documents presented?

Comment

to privilege: She got in the computer one or two exits in the period, but she agreed with me that something might be missing, nevertheless she wasn't so convinced. I sent all kind of affidavits from lanlord, work, church, etc. couldn't find other records.

Comment

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation

Attorney2Attorney