Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Satan is laughing with delight

Comment

Proudie are you going to take that beating from iperson !!!!

Comment

Comment

I can't believe Proud has such low self respect as to take that

Comment

Originally posted by ProudUSC:
            That's the idea, PROUD! Smart people don't even bother with schitt like that.
            “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

WhEn yOu hAvE OnE Of tHe fIrSt bRaInS Of eUrOpE Up aGaInSt yOu, AnD AlL ThE PoWeRs oF DaRkNeSs aT HiS BaCk, ThErE ArE InFiNiTe pOsSiBiLiTiEs
              Everything comes in circles ....... The old wheel turns, and the same spoke comes up. It's all been done before, and will be again.

Comment

Sounds like Proud needs some help.

Comment

If Proudie has any self-respect, she would fight back. Has she lost complete self-respect???

Comment

Originally posted by iperson:

And the chicken (IP) clucks again and again, and again.
                    "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

Comment

Lame Proud Lame. I am very disappointed in how you refuse to stand up for yourself

Comment

Bad week for Proud; at least tomorrow is Friday; too bad she is ending the week in shame

Comment

And the chicken (IP) clucks again and again, and again.
                            Need a little help stuffing the bird Proudie?

"What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

Originally posted by Brit4064:
                              <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">And the chicken (IP) clucks again and again, and again.
                              Need a little help stuffing the bird Proudie?

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Good question, Brittie. Does one stuff a Polish chicken??? LOL!

Comment

Working...
                              X