I-485 Green Card Interview

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-485 Green Card Interview

My husband and I have been waiting for our interview date for almost two years. We moved and sent in forms letting USCIS know that we moved and let them know of our new address. We recieved his work authorization forms, but no interview letter. We have been calling the USCIS hotline every two weeks, to find out about our case, and they keep on telling us it is pending and there is no new information. Apparently, they had sent the interview letter to the old address, and now we got a letter stating our case was denied. Is this fair? What can we do about it?

My husband and I have been waiting for our interview date for almost two years. We moved and sent in forms letting USCIS know that we moved and let them know of our new address. We recieved his work authorization forms, but no interview letter. We have been calling the USCIS hotline every two weeks, to find out about our case, and they keep on telling us it is pending and there is no new information. Apparently, they had sent the interview letter to the old address, and now we got a letter stating our case was denied. Is this fair? What can we do about it?

Comment

Working...
    X