Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

can my green card application be taken away?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can my green card application be taken away?

i just turned 18 years old and i have already been accepted to apply for a green card and am currently in the actually getting my green card status. i was wondering whether is was possible or not for my parent to take away my application for green card. i mean cancel it. i am currently on a k-2 visa. could they cancel my green card and thus make me go back to our country of nationality?

i just turned 18 years old and i have already been accepted to apply for a green card and am currently in the actually getting my green card status. i was wondering whether is was possible or not for my parent to take away my application for green card. i mean cancel it. i am currently on a k-2 visa. could they cancel my green card and thus make me go back to our country of nationality?

Comment

Will need some more info on you.
      K-2 is the class of visa issued to the child of fiance(e) of US Citizen.
      YES Upon affidavit showing good cause thereof to institute proceeedings in any district court of the United States, in the judicial district in which the LPR/NATURALIZED CITIZEN MAY RESIDE AT THE TIME OF BRINGING SUIT, FOR THE PURPOSEOF REVOKING.

Comment

well one of my parents is getting there green card through their business and im kind of tagging along as such. is it possible for them to cancel it even though i am 18?

Comment

1- When did you arrived in United States.
          2- How long you have lived in the United States?
          If they are getting Green Card through their business, they can includ you name as well.
          As such you have received your current status through K-2 visa.
          I am not a Attorney, best to check with Attorney

Comment

Working...
          X