X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vess
    replied
    I'm a Bulgarian citizen living in Hawaii. I need to renew my Bulgarian passport and the application form I must use is in the Bulgarian language. It is not available in the English language.
    The Bulgarian authorities require that just my signature is notarized. The Notary Publics in Hawaii require that they be able to read the content of the document they are notarizing.
    A Notary Public who knows Bulgarian or Russian or Serbian language would be able to comfortably notarize the document. Yet, someone like that, or whose spouce or trusted friend knows one of the above languages is very hard to find.
    Please suggest solutions or ideas for my problem. Thank you,
    V.S.

Leave a comment:

• Vess
    started a topic Notarize document in foreighn language in Hawaii

Notarize document in foreighn language in Hawaii

I'm a Bulgarian citizen living in Hawaii. I need to renew my Bulgarian passport and the application form I must use is in the Bulgarian language. It is not available in the English language.
    The Bulgarian authorities require that just my signature is notarized. The Notary Publics in Hawaii require that they be able to read the content of the document they are notarizing.
    A Notary Public who knows Bulgarian or Russian or Serbian language would be able to comfortably notarize the document. Yet, someone like that, or whose spouce or trusted friend knows one of the above languages is very hard to find.
    Please suggest solutions or ideas for my problem. Thank you,
    V.S.
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed