I-687 CSS/LULAC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-687 CSS/LULAC

Does anybody know how many picture I have to send with my I-687 Form, Application for Status as a Temporary Resident Under Section 245A of the Immigration and Nationality Act. I look at the application it did not say anything about photos.

Does anybody know how many picture I have to send with my I-687 Form, Application for Status as a Temporary Resident Under Section 245A of the Immigration and Nationality Act. I look at the application it did not say anything about photos.

Comment

4 pictures with your name and date of birth on the back

Comment

Hi Bill,
        Can you please tell me were did you see that Form I-687 ask for 4 photos.
        I know Form I-485 ask for 2 photos

Comment

You DO NOT need to send any photos with your I-687. USCIS will send you instructions to set up an appointment for biometrics (fingerprints, photos and signature) when they send you I-797C, notice of receipt.

Comment

Sorry to tell you but you need to send pictures I did it myself, then they used to do my travel and working permit.

Comment

Thanks for the info, Bill. I did not include any photographs with my application. I was scheduled for biometrics on May 14. They have my picture now, so I hope they will use that one for my work permit.

Comment

Working...
              X