Am in need of Advice!!!please help!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am in need of Advice!!!please help!

My question is simple i suppose but complicated also..... The current Situation is that i am married to an American Citizen and have been now for almost year. We wed in Britain were i am a citizen and now live here. My husband is on a Temporary leave to Remain Visa through marriage.

My question is this ; If We wanted to move to America, What kind of forms and procedures would we have to go through to do so?

I have dealt with The Home Office, and immigration before, and no matter how much i read through all the advice on official sites and such i am still baffled which is why i am here asking for advice. Any help would be GREAT

ThankYou!!!

My question is simple i suppose but complicated also..... The current Situation is that i am married to an American Citizen and have been now for almost year. We wed in Britain were i am a citizen and now live here. My husband is on a Temporary leave to Remain Visa through marriage.

My question is this ; If We wanted to move to America, What kind of forms and procedures would we have to go through to do so?

I have dealt with The Home Office, and immigration before, and no matter how much i read through all the advice on official sites and such i am still baffled which is why i am here asking for advice. Any help would be GREAT

ThankYou!!!

Comment

hello, so your husband is US citizen? where is he right now? England or USA?

Comment

He is in England right now with me, on a Residency permit.

Comment

I think best thing for you is to go to US consulate with your husband and find out the ways you have to get permanent resident status

Comment

your husband will have to file petition to sponsor you for GC, process should not take long time I think, check with your local US consulate for more information,I'm sure everything will work out for you. good luck

Comment

Working...
            X