CALLING SOMEONE 12!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CALLING SOMEONE 12!!!

please read the disgusting post by Seeker2010. I know that you will handle that piece of excrement better than me. The other one is J@n1n, she and her family are the same. So glad that the Bad Dream Act was defeated. And we will defeat anything to keep supporting these *&^%$#

please read the disgusting post by Seeker2010. I know that you will handle that piece of excrement better than me. The other one is J@n1n, she and her family are the same. So glad that the Bad Dream Act was defeated. And we will defeat anything to keep supporting these *&^%$#

Comment

@ no amnesty

because u know me and my family...we're all the same...how pathetic ur always seeking S12 approval, input, etc.. u cant handle ur own..so lame...u never did answer my question r u male or female y r u dodgin the question...o wait he thinks im goin to get his ssn n give to my dad lol hahah S12 wonder wut u gave no amnesty to follow u like a B**ch

Comment

hows that for my newest topic...

Comment

talk about not repealing "don`t ask, don`t tell"...NO AMNESTY is a former undocumented alien that barely speaks and understands the language and is trying to belong to a group of individuals with a mindset, that will turn on his/her/ga.y stupid a$$ in a quick minute...just becuase he-she is ga.y, a foreigner and a fuc.k!ng sellout.....

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by italiansrus:
            talk about not repealing "don`t ask, don`t tell"...NO AMNESTY is a former undocumented alien that barely speaks and understands the language and is trying to belong to a group of individuals with a mindset, that will turn on his/her/ga.y stupid a$$ in a quick minute...just becuase he-she is ga.y, a foreigner and a fuc.k!ng sellout..... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

that was not my intention...n yes i can see he is tryin to belong to a group of individuals...more like S12 N FED86

Posted 08-26-2010 10:51 PM by NO AMNESTY
            I'm spending a few days at the beach, best of all, it's chinks free, muslim free, kraut free, illegals free, dumbasses free, commie pinko liberal free, hindu free, goat herders free. This is paradise. Bye S12 our official 2icon_king and Federale86 , keep up the good work, I'm learning a lot from both of you and I pass your great inputs to other law abiding citizens.

however it seems No Amnesty has unrequited love by FED86...which i would understand who would want anything to do w/ such a pathetic person...

if u r a male ur the saddest excuse for a man
            and if u r a female i feel sorry for ur hubby/bf/gf wutever the case mayb cuz seems to me like u wear the pants and make all the important decisions..ur probably abusive too so who wouldn believe a female can abuse a guy

Posted 09-23-2010 11:16 PM by NO AMNESTY
            oh, now she...... This is too rich!!! but not as good as that tango guy, and the chink man whose wife 'abused' him, HA HA HA.

NO AMNESTY do yourself a favor and stop posting...

Comment

it`s funny no amnesty has so much hatred towards chinks as he calls them....it kinda of reminds me of lou dobbs....supposedly when he was in school while growing up, he was beat up by the same undocumented mexican schoolmate of his, several times, throughout his high school years...therefore his hatred for undocumented and documented mexican aliens is very visible nowadays.....I guess in his mind is payback time.

Comment

yea lol i think somehow throughout his/her entire life he/she came across all these types of people...and made it a living hell...thats y he has so much hatred...lol so hilarious

Comment

so hilarious i must say.. hahaha

Comment

Me??? a criminal illegal alien??? YOU WISH!!! I specifically called on S12 and all the losers, commie pinko, and the dago show up. Well, common people do common things. You are still sore dago...

Comment

well i see S12 hasn been responding...i know u feel alone its ok...im tryin to make u feel more comfortable in ur skin...u dont need S12s' approval... ur beautiful

Comment

trouble in paradise??? the dago vs. the crack head, this should be interesting.

Comment

don`t twist the story crackhead, LULAC is not the National Council of la Raza, which is mostly a mexican thing, get your sh!t straight, and I ain`t no sellout b!tch, You are correct in saying that I/we are Italian, therefore I/we are latin and always will be. Proudly we are from the Latin tree and we branch out=&gt; (the italians, the french, the portuguese and the spanish (within spain you have a different branch which are also latin, they just don`t have their "own state", you have the castillians, which control all of spain and their language is spanish and you have the gallitians which are also "spanish" but they are really gallitian and speak gallitian which is a different language/dialect that only a latin would understand, everybody else in the americas are what we call our offsprings since we are the mother land, if they are of italian descent or if their descent is from any of the main latin branches, than we are all latin, is what we call "la cossa nostra" our cultures and heritage are so embedded not only in western europe but also in south america, in countries like argentina, uruguay, chile, peru, etc. I/we are latin white and do not pretend to be like our counterparts the anglosaxon whites which also have their own tree in which they also branch out...which the real mental b!tch davdah is trying to confuse you with...the english, germans, dutch, etc. have drawn their lines in the sand long ago, and this divisiness that this crackhead wh.ore is talking about, was started by them and it so obvious here in america now....and no amnesty...don`t think I forgot about you...becuase you truly are the crackhe.ad b!tch sellout, Congratulations to you nobody <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
                          I'm waiting for a reply from either mental giant. This Italian born individual chooses to align themselves with lulac and that ilk. Foolishly ignoring the roots of which are deeply sown in with La raza who's credo makes clear it's purpose. In no uncertain terms it states 'all for the race and nothing for anyone else.' Although idiotic and demonstrative of their ignorance to the simple fact they aren't a race, it does admit their divisive and hostile intentions.

I question Italiansrus's motivation for joining their cause when it's mission is to undermine his life entirely. Who's the sell out and likely crack head?

Well!!! no sooner do I begin a rebuttal the offending post does like the character of it's originator, vanishes! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Comment

YES!!! way to go dago vs. crackhead, lol. Hey, dago, you couldn't forget me or ignore me IF YOU TRIED!!! o.k. dumbass?

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NO AMNESTY!!!:
                              YES!!! way to go dago vs. crackhead, lol. Hey, dago, you couldn't forget me or ignore me IF YOU TRIED!!! o.k. dumbass? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That what you said about me too. Is that what you ride on....irritating people so you have something to talk about. Way to go, NA! What are you?

A somewhat clever ape freshly imported from the Congo?
                              “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

Working...
                              X