Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i-94/mexico/canada

hi
    i am on an e2 visa and my visa expires in march,due to the delays in processing the renewals of visa's i was hoping some one could confirm for me if i was to travel to mexico /canada would my 1-94 be stamped for the two years (original time scale )or just the duration of the visa?which is due to expire in march as well. i have no intentions of overstaying i am more concerned about renewing my driving licence if there is a delay in the processing of my renewal.also if anyone knows how do i go about extending my 1-94 if all fails ....TNX in advance

hi
    i am on an e2 visa and my visa expires in march,due to the delays in processing the renewals of visa's i was hoping some one could confirm for me if i was to travel to mexico /canada would my 1-94 be stamped for the two years (original time scale )or just the duration of the visa?which is due to expire in march as well. i have no intentions of overstaying i am more concerned about renewing my driving licence if there is a delay in the processing of my renewal.also if anyone knows how do i go about extending my 1-94 if all fails ....TNX in advance

Comment

Working...
    X