new jersey field office

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new jersey field office

hi, i am aware that the new jersey field office moved from cherry hill to mt laurel, does anyone have the phone # for the mt laurel office, or the newark, nj office? thank you

hi, i am aware that the new jersey field office moved from cherry hill to mt laurel, does anyone have the phone # for the mt laurel office, or the newark, nj office? thank you

Comment

Found this on the USCIS web site - didn't see a phone number, though. I'm sure directory assistance can help you locate the numbers.

Mount Laurel Field Office.
      This office is located at: 530 Fellowship Road Mount Laurel, NJ 08054.

Newark Field Office.
      This office is located at: Peter Rodino Federal Building 970 Broad Street Newark, NJ 07102.

Comment

thanks. i'm still looking. any idea anyone?

Comment

There must be a reason why USCIS doesn't provide a phone number. More information below.

USCIS Service and Office Locator
          Services Overview » Find A Local Office » In New Jersey » Office Detail
          Local Office for New Jersey
          Street Address
          The USCIS office in your area is the: Mount Laurel Field Office.

This office is located at:

530 Fellowship Road

Mount Laurel, NJ 08054.
          Mailing Address
          The mailing address is: SAME AS ABOVE

Visiting The Office

This office is not open at all times, for all services. You must schedule an appointment on the USCIS web site via INFOPASS to visit this office and to speak with an Immigration Information Officer. If you are unable to schedule an appointment, this means our appointment times are full for the Service you are requesting. Please check back at a later time and try to schedule your appointment.
          Transportation
          DRIVING DIRECTIONS:

Driving directions are as follows:

From Interstate 295, take exit 36A for 73 South/Marlton.

Stay in the right lane.

At the first traffic light, make a right onto Fellowship Road.

You will cross over Route 73, at the traffic light.

Turn right into the Mt. Laurel Office Center 1.

The USCIS Office at 530 Fellowship Road is on the left.

From the New Jersey Turnpike, take exit 4 for 73 North.

Stay in the right lane.

At the first traffic light, make a right onto Fellowship Road.

Take a right at 530 Fellowship Road.

Turn right into the Mt. Laurel Office Center 1.

The USCIS Office at 530 Fellowship Road is on the left.

PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION:

For directions by public transportation, please call 1-800-772-2222.
          Parking & Accessibility
          PARKING: Public Parking is available at this location.

HANDICAP ACCESSIBILITY: This office is handicapped accessible.
          Service Area
          This office serves the counties of: Atlantic, Burlington, Camden, Cape May, Cumberland, Gloucester, Mercer, Monmouth, Ocean, and Salem.
          Filing Information
          Follow the instructions on the form(s) you are filing. If the instructions on the application tell you to file a form at a USCIS local office and you live within our service area, you must file the form as noted below.
          Forms to file in Person
          This office accepts the following form(s) only in person with an INFOPASS appointment:

NONE
          Forms to file by Mail
          This office accepts the following form(s) only by mail to:

USCIS

970 Broad Street

Newark, NJ 07102.

"¢Form I-600 and I-600A

"¢Form N-300

"¢Form N-336

"¢Form N-470

"¢Form N-600

"¢Form N-600K
          Forms to file in person or by mail
          This office accepts the following form(s) by mail or in person:

NONE
          Recent Filing Instruction Changes
          Effective April 2, 2007:

If you are filing Form I-129, ''Petition for Non-Immigrant Worker,'' mail the application along with the filing fee to:

USCIS

Vermont Service Center

ATTN: I-129

75 Lower Weldon Street

St. Albans, VT 05479-0001

NOTE: Please note the type of Form I-129, that you are filing, in the attention line.

If you are filing Form I-539, ''Application to Extend or Change Non-Immigrant Status,'' for reinstatement as an F-1 or M-1 Visa holder, or you are applying for a change of status or an extension of stay for any immigrant category other than A, E, H, L, O, P, R, TD, or NATO mail this application along with the filing fee to:

USCIS

Vermont Service Center

75 Lower Welden Street

St. Albans, VT 05479-0001

To read more detailed information about the exceptions to the above filing instructions or for more information on filing Form I-129 or Form I-539 under a specific classification, please visit the "Forms" section of the USCIS website.
          ADIT Processing
          If you received a notice to go to this office for what we refer to as ˜ADIT processing', you must visit this office in person by scheduling an appointment on our website using INFOPASS.

Remember to bring the following, to the office, for your appointment:

"¢Form I-797, "Approval Notice" from the Service Center or an approval letter to process a Form I-551 card

"¢2 new passport style photos and a valid passport

"¢If you do not have a valid passport, bring 3 passport-style photos with you.
          Temporary Evidence of Permanent Resident Status
          To request temporary evidence of your Permanent Residence Status, you must visit this office in person by scheduling an appointment on our website using INFOPASS.

"¢Form I-797, "Approval Notice" from the Service Center or an approval letter to process a Form I-551 card

"¢2 new passport style photos and a valid passport

"¢If you do not have a valid passport, bring 3 passport-style photos with you.
          Interim Employment Authorization Cards
          Local Offices will no longer accept and adjudicate Form I-765. The Service Centers or the National Benefit Center will be responsible for adjudicating any pending Form I-765 and issuing interim or non-interim documentation.

If USCIS does not approve or deny your Form I-765, Employment Authorization Document (EAD) application within 90 days, or within 30 days for an asylum applicant, you may request an Interim EAD (Note: Asylum applicants are only eligible to file for EADs after waiting 150 days from the date of properly filing their original completed asylum applications). To request an Interim EAD, you must schedule an appointment via INFOPASS to go to your local USCIS office. You must bring, to the office, proof of your identity and any documents that USCIS has sent to you regarding your Employment Authorization application.

Even though you must make the request at the Field office, the issuance of any EAD, interim or non-interim, will not be done at that office. The Field Office personnel will inform you of the next steps that may be required once you make your request.
          Case Status and Referral Followups
          If you want to know the status of a case that is pending at a Service Center, you should visit www.uscis.gov and click on the link for ''Case Status Online and Processing Times.'' You can follow the instructions provided on the website.

If you want to know the status of a case that is pending at this office, you should first call customer service at 1-800-375-5283. If your case is outside of our processing time, shown on the uscis.gov web site, a customer service representative will ask us to research your case and send you a letter with information regarding your case.

If you have already done this and the customer service representative has informed you to make an in-person visit to our office, you'll need to make an appointment on our website using INFOPASS.

"¢Any notices we have sent to you

"¢A valid photo identity document, such as a driver license, passport, employment authorization document, etc.

"¢A copy of the application or petition you already filed

"¢Proof of paying the fee such as a copy of a cancelled check (front and back) or money order that has been traced for payment, or a handwritten receipt from an Information Officer
          Adoption of Orphans
          Processing and adjudication of Orphan Petitions and Advance Processing Applications continues to be one of the top priorities for USCIS. The Newark Field Office has an officer dedicated to the processing of orphan petitions. If you have already filed a Form I-600, Petition to Classify Orphan as an Immediate Relative and/or a Form I-600A, Application for Advance Processing of Orphan Petition, and you have an emergent need to speak with the adoption officer at the Newark Field Office please send an email to Newadoption@dhs.gov. The adoption officer will respond to your inquiry within 2 business days.

This email address is intended for use only by customers who have a pending or approved Form I-600 or I-600A. To receive a response to an inquiry about a Form I-600 or I-600A, the sender must be the petitioner or his/her legal representative (such as an attorney). If you are the legal representative, you must already have a Form G-28 on file. When sending an email to this address you must provide the following information:

"¢The petitioner's name,

"¢The petitioner's date of birth,

"¢The petitioner's country of birth,

"¢The receipt number of the Form I-600 or I-600A (if any),

"¢The alien registration number (A-Number) associated with the case (if any), and

"¢The name of the child to be adopted (if known)

General information about orphan adoptions is available on the USCIS website, www.uscis.gov, under the ''Services and Benefits'' section or by calling USCIS Customer Service at 1-800-375-5283.
          Attorney or Representative Procedures
          If you are an attorney seeking information at this office you must make an INFOPASS appointment to visit this office.
          This office profile was last updated at 10:07:30 07/06/2007

Comment

again, thank you. i just think it's weird since teh old office had a listed phone number.

Comment

It is strange, unless they changed their process and you have to go through Infopass before contacting the office as mentioned in the information I provided. Yellow book doesn't have the numbers either.

Comment

thanks for trying

Comment

You're welcome

Comment

Working...
                  X