Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• America's Final Days

United States of America 1776 - 2008

GOD BLESS AMERICA AND NO ONE ELSE - FOREVER !!!!

United States of America 1776 - 2008

Comment

I'm Ready!
      The Voice of Reason

Comment

I Am Still Here!

I Will Never Stop Fighting to Get My Country Back!!!

They can Destroy My Flesh, BUT NOT MY SOUL!!!!

Nor Can History Be Erased! .

There was a Time when America Was The most desirable! Many Came with years of dreams to be a part of America! Escape a Place of Origin that Held Nothing! AMERICA = Ultimate Dream!
        Unfortunately Our Own system through Greed, Selfishness, Allowed the Loopholes and red tape to grow! Open invitation for those with less than desirable standards to flourish!

The Word On the Grapevine for 10 Years = America FCK* d Up! They Believed Us!!! Ha Ha!!! STUPID AMERICANS!!! Yes have Heard This many Times!!! I Have infiltrated Immigrants For Many years!!! Dinners, Party's, Accepted!!! These Infiltrators Have zero Respect For America!!! Thee Economy? Most Of the $$$$ earned Is Sent Back To Family Afar! Removing The $$$$ From This Economy! "Eventually It Returns, Sometimes Long Time! Sometimes Washed! Damaging????

TORN!!!! Some, Few Immigrants Chose the Correct Path, Respect, Appreciation, Loyalty, Devotion, Honesty, Integrity! Unfortunately The Bad Overwhelmed the good!!!
        USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

500 YEARS BEFORE NOAH ARK

"In those days, when the children of man had multiplied, it happened that there were born unto them handsome and beautiful daughters. And the angels, the children of heaven , saw them and desired them; and they said to one another, 'Come, let us choose wives for ourselves from among the daughters of man and beget us children.' And Semyaz, being their leader, said unto them,'I fear that perhaps you will not consent that this deed should be done, and I alone will become (responsible) for this great sin.' But they all responded to him, 'Let us all swear an oath and bind everyone among us by a curse not to abandon this suggestion but to do the deed.' Then they all swore together and bound one another by (the curse) And they were altogether two hundred;" - 1 Enoch 6:1-7
          "they took wives unto themselves, and everyone (respectively) chose one woman for himself, and they began to go unto them. And they taught them magical medicine, incantations, the cutting of roots, and taught them (about) plants. And the women became pregnant and gave birth to great giants whose heights were three hundred cubits. These (giants) consumed the produce of all the people until the people detested feeding them. So the giants turned against (the people) in order to eat them." - 1 Enoch 7:1-5

Comment

Comment

Working...
            X