Is Ishmael's former wife still alive?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Ishmael's former wife still alive?

I have learned from very reliable sources that wife of Ishmael, after officially being reported deceased, has recently re-surfaced alive in Pakistan.
    I was also told that Ishmael himself has fraudulently consumated marriage with natural born Citizen to gain access to Permanent Residence.

Anyone has a clue?
    Please enlighten us.

E.

I have learned from very reliable sources that wife of Ishmael, after officially being reported deceased, has recently re-surfaced alive in Pakistan.
    I was also told that Ishmael himself has fraudulently consumated marriage with natural born Citizen to gain access to Permanent Residence.

Anyone has a clue?
    Please enlighten us.

E.

Comment

Surely Michael would have picked up on that???

Comment

Well actually sources say they are still trying to confirm Ishamael's identity from another Pakistani under the same name. They asked Isahmel his age and he replied: "I'm dirty" They then tried to confirm his wife's age from him and he replied: "She's dirty-two."

This sounds like a job for sponge bob

Comment

But, if he is truly a "best friend" then he will believe you. By the way jo schmo try not to create anymore additional identities. I know it is fun at first and you get your "kicks" from it but you can't expect criticism from others when you do it and admit it. I am not a hater of you, infact I think you are quite entertaining at times. I like that in you, it shows that you are unique and have something going on inside that is not boring. Well have fun with or without my advice.

Comment

Oh, come on don't leave. Its not fun without you. Hey and I really mean that. Sometimes this board needs some "spunk" and entertainment. And I know you have provided some excellent advice over time so why stop now. You are fun, just admit it. I don't take it seriously. Just be what you are.

Comment

My advice once again. Find a dive bar. You will find tons of entertainment there.

Comment

That would make me "g-ay" and I am not g-ay. But if I were "g-ay" I would definitely only hope that swissnut would want me since she is a beautiful person on the outside. I can only judge from what she writes about the inside and from that I really think that she is a sincere and honest person who has gone through hell in her life and hopefully has found closure.

Comment

I would actually love to see some statistics about true love marriages between USC and foreigners. How many do you believe have any real staying power? Do you know of any couples with a USC petitioned the spouse from a foreign country who have been married for at least 20 years? I think the number is small. Statisticians, please?

Comment

SURELY there are records like that somewhere?? If nothing else there'd be I-751 records if the computers are up to date enough to include old statistics like that.

Comment

OOooops !

I thought I was making a joke.
                      Apparently there is some truth to it

Other than that:
                      It is facsinating to see things through. And you think it's not obvious?

Comment

It would be interesting stuff. I was just intimating that Swissnut doesnt need to be made to feel bad about her situation, because I believe in my heart of hearts that this happens all the time. The USA is so s*e*x*y that its greencard at all costs, including manipulation, hidden agenda's, bigomy etc. This probably isnt the case universal

Comment

In all fairness this is about Human Nature.

And Human Nature is not much different whether it bears 'Made in US' or 'Made in Chungachkuck' label on its' forehead: even if we could clone people in the Moon I am sure they would follow similar patterns.

Real problem, above all, is Stupidity.
                          Very often it is not selfishness or some other 'lay man theories' that cause wrong action, but it is almost always Stupidity.
                          And in the long run stupidity will always fire back at its source.

You see, it's actually counterproductive to be judgmental and keep frightening people with Hell fire, no matter how reasonable such approach may seem to a 'lay man'.
                          But the only way to improve things is to actually EDUCATE people.
                          For, in fact, it is in VERY selfish, immediate interests of individuals not to do things that will sooner or later be regretted.

And I , as always, continue my Noble task of spreading the Promethean Fire of Enlightment to help those who got lost in the darkness of their own dimness.

Finally, whenever I see them direct something at me personally I delight in immense joy: for it proves that my message is REACHING them and they pay great deal of attention to it

Comment

Molly:

Think what you wish. The only person who left me was my ex-husband - and I say good riddance to him!

Comment

****, MOLLY/NINA do you even sleep? Swiss will ALWAYS be a witch, so there's no point in harassing her.
                              Sweet Madame Belu

Comment

Working...
                              X