Pssst, BuGsY, pls. HeLp! :)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pssst, BuGsY, pls. HeLp! :)

Hi BuGsY! Do you think I am eligible to apply for the I-145 ? and then work authorization ? ( this is in connection with the new I-I40-I45 filing together ) Im a nurse and have an on-going I-140 petition filed last April of 2001. ( also to avail the 245-I ) Until now I am waiting for the INS decision. ( approval or denial ). What do you think ?
    pls pls. answer asap.
    thanks.

Hi BuGsY! Do you think I am eligible to apply for the I-145 ? and then work authorization ? ( this is in connection with the new I-I40-I45 filing together ) Im a nurse and have an on-going I-140 petition filed last April of 2001. ( also to avail the 245-I ) Until now I am waiting for the INS decision. ( approval or denial ). What do you think ?
    pls pls. answer asap.
    thanks.

Comment

You might gotten confused about the I-145 with the I-485.Anyway, why not wait for the approval of your I-140 and then see what will happen.
      If you are in status i see no problem in your case.
      If there is petition for you before dec 21,2000, then you can use the I-245 (i) as your fallback just in case.
      In either case,it seems to me you are in a hurry as there is nothing you can do to get the greencard at the soonest possible time especially during this political climate.
      Try to get some some good sleep,who knows when you wake up you will have the INS approval.But if I were you, i would be calling the INS trunkline and press your case number so you will know about the status of your case and know what to expect from the mail.best of luck!

Comment

Working...
      X