Infopass apt agent requested my documents??? what does this mean

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Infopass apt agent requested my documents??? what does this mean

I went to my info pass apt to inquire about my greencard. I told the agent i had my interview approx 6 weeks prior and i have to travel in 1 month. She said the only thing she could do is request my paperwork to go to her office and I should receive a response in the mail within 3-4 weeks. What does this mean? Am I getting my GreenCard in 3 weeks or what??? I am so confused should i change my trip? please help!

I went to my info pass apt to inquire about my greencard. I told the agent i had my interview approx 6 weeks prior and i have to travel in 1 month. She said the only thing she could do is request my paperwork to go to her office and I should receive a response in the mail within 3-4 weeks. What does this mean? Am I getting my GreenCard in 3 weeks or what??? I am so confused should i change my trip? please help!

Comment

You think you will get a green card in 6 weeks after interview? LOL ; funny
      These people stop at Nothing !

Death to IMBRA AND VAWA !

God Bless America and no one else !!!

Comment

But everyone in my family got their greencard within a month!!! SO why is it taking so long for me? Does this mean they doubt my marriage or does it always take this long?

Comment

Working...
        X