Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lost appoiment !

HI,I WAS SUPPOSE TO DROP OFF MY HARDSHIP PACKAGE
    ON FEB 2ND AND I LOST MY FLIGHT TO THE US CONSULATE IN CD JUAREZ MEX. THEN MY HUSBAND AND I TRY TO GET A NEW ONE BY CALLING THE 900# OF THE IMMIGRATION DEPARTMENT IN MEXICO, THEN WE GOT TOLD TO REQUEST A NEW APPOIMENT VIA LETTER, SO WE DID AFTER A LOT OF MISUNDERSTANDING. AND ON JULY 20TH A MONTH AFTER WE SEND THE LETTER, WE GOT ONE FROM THEM SAYING THAT THEY ARE PROCESSING A NEW APPOIMENT FOR US AND THAT WE SHOULD EAR FROM THEM SOON. ITS BEEN ALREADY 2 MONTHS SINCE WE GOT AN ANSWER FROM THEM AND WE DONT KNOW WHAT ELSE TO DO. I WOULD APRECIATE IF YOU HAVE ANY ADVICE FOR US, WE ARE REALLY DESPERATE! THANKS! AND PLEASE PARDON MY GRAMMAR

HI,I WAS SUPPOSE TO DROP OFF MY HARDSHIP PACKAGE
    ON FEB 2ND AND I LOST MY FLIGHT TO THE US CONSULATE IN CD JUAREZ MEX. THEN MY HUSBAND AND I TRY TO GET A NEW ONE BY CALLING THE 900# OF THE IMMIGRATION DEPARTMENT IN MEXICO, THEN WE GOT TOLD TO REQUEST A NEW APPOIMENT VIA LETTER, SO WE DID AFTER A LOT OF MISUNDERSTANDING. AND ON JULY 20TH A MONTH AFTER WE SEND THE LETTER, WE GOT ONE FROM THEM SAYING THAT THEY ARE PROCESSING A NEW APPOIMENT FOR US AND THAT WE SHOULD EAR FROM THEM SOON. ITS BEEN ALREADY 2 MONTHS SINCE WE GOT AN ANSWER FROM THEM AND WE DONT KNOW WHAT ELSE TO DO. I WOULD APRECIATE IF YOU HAVE ANY ADVICE FOR US, WE ARE REALLY DESPERATE! THANKS! AND PLEASE PARDON MY GRAMMAR

Comment

Working...
    X