Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Religion Of Female Genital Mutilation

Koller, Sprint...any comments?

this savagery is well known Federale86. I wonder why the muslim 'brit' didn't opine. He must be mutilating someone in his tribe. And I don't mean his goats.

Comment

Originally posted by federale86:
      Koller, Sprint...any comments?
      I do, I do! I am against genital mutilation, but that also includes circumcision in little boys. The practice of this relic is still very obviously done here in America. Now, do I hate America for it...NO. I just let everybody know that's unnecessary hoping to educate.

It's painful savagery and completely unnecessary.

http://www.fathermag.com/health/circ/gmas/
      “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

Interesting how none of you have any comments regarding this issue.

Do the research and see for yourselves how this "custom" came about and also how the majority of Americans is not questioning it just because it is perceived a "custom".

Did I maybe hit a sour point there?

There!
        “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

I'll add a comment. I don't think gen.ital mutilation and circumcision fall into the same category. Mutilation of female organs is performed on girls who are approaching puberty and are very much aware of what is being done to them; circumcision, for the most part, is performed on infant boys when they are 2 - 3 days old. The pain is brief and there is no memory of the experience. Think about the reasoning behind the two procedures. Very different. Gen.ital mutilation is performed to inhibit ***.ual pleasure in females whereas circumcision on males does no such thing. Circumcision is a widely accepted practice in the US. Gen.ital mutilation, on the other hand, would be considered a crime.

Comment

ProudUSC - glad you had the, ahem, *****... to say something on this one. FGM is an abhorrent practice with the intention of making *** less pleasurable for women (so they will be less "promiscuous"), and more pleasurable for men (more constricted). It is a brutal practice that needs to be abolished and it needs to be recognized as such.
            Always interested in the H1-B visa, the Eb-5 Visa Program and other Eb5 Investor Visa related issues.

Comment

Ok, let us also contribute to yet another thoughtful and immigration related topic which is of paramount importance to anyone with future or pending immigration cases.

Here it goes:

I disagree with Senator Al Franken on many issues - Ergo i declare Senator Franken a savage who supports female p.ussy mutilation.

I can't believe anyone in their right mind could vote for Al Franken when it is clear that he is an ardent and tireless advocate for p.ussiless women.

Shame on you, people of Minnesota and other Al Franken supporters !!!
              You don't deserve p.ussies !!!
              I also declare you g.ays !!!
              http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Comment

Originally posted by Terry Martin:
                ProudUSC - glad you had the, ahem, *****... to say something on this one. FGM is an abhorrent practice with the intention of making *** less pleasurable for women (so they will be less "promiscuous"), and more pleasurable for men (more constricted). It is a brutal practice that needs to be abolished and it needs to be recognized as such.
                So, Terry Martin, what are you thoughts on male circumcision?

Comment

Originally posted by Terry Martin:
                  In the civilized world it is recognized as such that's why it causes such an uproar in the "civilized" world. It is not recognized as such within less civilized tribes and of course certain countries in far off corners of the world. There they are considering it a custom because its been done like that for probably all the generations they can remember and, excuse and defend it as such.

Male circumcision, if it is not for religious purposes was initially performed to stop or control ************ in young boys - when it came under fire by various critics, it changed purpose and was defended as being preventative for certain illnesses like syphilis and the like. Bull ****!

My point is that both practices are performed without consent of the concerned.

Comment

Senator Al Franken is loud supporter of female p.ussy mutilation, it has now been 2 years since he had been elected to the Congress on the platform of female p.ussy mutilation and all we hear Al Franken talk about is how he wants to leave all our women p.ussyless and turn us, good ole men, into g.ays !!!

Oh Lord, deliver us from Al Franken and the world of p.ussyless women !!! Impeach Al Franken NOW !!!
                    http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Comment

Male circumcision, if it is not for religious purposes was initially performed to stop or control ************ in young boys - when it came under fire by various critics, it changed purpose and was defended as being preventative for certain illnesses like syphilis and the like. Bull ****!
                      It's the norm in the US to circumcise males. Right or wrong, those who aren't are the minority. In the locker room, those who aren't are chastised. I didn't want to add another layer of problems for my sons. And it wasn't mutilation. They were 2 days old when it was done, and they are all thanking their lucky stars now that we made the decision to do it.

Comment

I am totally against what they do to females.

I personally do not agree with male circumcision unless for medical reasons.

Koller is correct about the findings and found it was not necessary, in fact, they found that by having it done, more chances in having a problem later. I guess coming from a country that banned it unless for good reaons (medical, religious etc) and finding out all these facts, I have different views about it, like Koller.

My son will be a minority here for sure, but it does not bother him.
                        -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                        God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
                        1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Comment

Koller you are correct. But remember that immigration is the source of FGM.

Comment

Oh, when will you bring your alter ego No Brain back? Both of you missing at the same time is too coincidental.

Comment

Working...
                            X