• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Revealed: SOM's Breaking News

Here is the bombshell that SOM found:

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by federale86:

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Except that it is you that found it...or are you SOM? Hmmmm, did you give yourself away there!?!
      “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

The announcement is delayed because of technical problems. I am attempting the imposssible; something that has NEVER been done before in the history of the internet. This is very tricky and I have a top team of programmers and scientists from around the world working on this with orders not to sleep until it is fixed.

Comment

Clearly, SOM has hired Cheryl Uzameire to design his websites. The style is identical, and homemade.

Comment

Not SOM, but jut used my investigative skills to find out the truth.

I am like the NSA, nothing is safe from my prying eyes.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Clearly, SOM has hired Cheryl Uzameire to design his websites. The style is identical, and homemade. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

LMFAO. Nice one Unique. The "Brooklyn Wilder-beast" might well be the only friend he has left. They were attracted to each other by their identical Bi-Polar disorder(s) LOL
              "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

Working...
              X