Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• N-336 help

Hello everyone:
    My brother is been a Permanent resident since 1990. On February 2005 he filed N-400 (Application for Naturalization). During the interview, it was determined that he was arrested on October 2001, for a DWI. The Service requested that he submit certified copies of the arrest report and the final court disposition. The copies got lost in the mail and never make it to INS.
    On September 5, 2006 he received a letter denying his Application fro Naturalization due to the fact of failing to provide arrest document, final court disposition, and evidence that he have completed all fines and sentencing. He has 30 days to request a review hearing on this decision and filed N336
    He has the receipt from the court (for the DWI) with the same date of the immigration interview for payment, record search and certified copies.
    After searching in the internet, I find out that his DWI is a crime involving moral turpitude. He pleaded guilty to the DWI and he was sentence to 120 days confinement and 24 months of community services. The DWI was a class B misdemeanor.
    He has not committed any other offense since he became permanent resident 16 years ago.
    My question is:
    Could we file the N-336 ourselves? We are planning to submit all the court papers stating that he completed all fines and sentencing. Also, we are submitting school records showing that he graduated with honors, income tax returns, credit report, letter from his work (he is been there for 2 years), letter from a football league (where his is volunteering) and, affidavit from my sister and I saying that he is a person of good moral character.. (He was 22 years old when the DWI)
    Please, can someone tell me if he can be deported?
    Thank you

Hello everyone:
    My brother is been a Permanent resident since 1990. On February 2005 he filed N-400 (Application for Naturalization). During the interview, it was determined that he was arrested on October 2001, for a DWI. The Service requested that he submit certified copies of the arrest report and the final court disposition. The copies got lost in the mail and never make it to INS.
    On September 5, 2006 he received a letter denying his Application fro Naturalization due to the fact of failing to provide arrest document, final court disposition, and evidence that he have completed all fines and sentencing. He has 30 days to request a review hearing on this decision and filed N336
    He has the receipt from the court (for the DWI) with the same date of the immigration interview for payment, record search and certified copies.
    After searching in the internet, I find out that his DWI is a crime involving moral turpitude. He pleaded guilty to the DWI and he was sentence to 120 days confinement and 24 months of community services. The DWI was a class B misdemeanor.
    He has not committed any other offense since he became permanent resident 16 years ago.
    My question is:
    Could we file the N-336 ourselves? We are planning to submit all the court papers stating that he completed all fines and sentencing. Also, we are submitting school records showing that he graduated with honors, income tax returns, credit report, letter from his work (he is been there for 2 years), letter from a football league (where his is volunteering) and, affidavit from my sister and I saying that he is a person of good moral character.. (He was 22 years old when the DWI)
    Please, can someone tell me if he can be deported?
    Thank you

Comment

Please, help me. We are worry about running out of time to file the form

Comment

Working...
      X