timmy_d11 get a life

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's simple. I'm not a hypocrite. I don't insult anyone unless they insult other people. Let's call me the moderator because it seems this place lacks one. Be decent to one another and you won't be bothered by me.

Comment

Originally posted by timmy_d11:
      It's simple. I'm not a hypocrite. I don't insult anyone unless they insult other people. Let's call me the moderator because it seems this place lacks one. Be decent to one another and you won't be bothered by me.
      Oh really, not a hypocrite eh? Don't insult anyone unless they insult first eh? Well, IIRC, I've not thrown insult nor jeers at you, I've simply refer to your own hypocrisy which is being reflected on your very own post, and yet, in this thread alone, you've disparage and insult me twice.

Now, what did you say again about not being a hypocrite?

Comment

WAKE THE #UCK UP and learn who the really bad guys are.

I don't have a beef with you. Let it go and you and I won't have problems.

But as far as the other retards are concerned - I'm not going anywhere - deal with it.

Comment

And who I said I've a beef with you? Did I went around trying to get you banned? Or did I went to all the threads and start a pissing contest??

You're simply a persona masked by the anonymity of the internet. Anyone who's annoyed by such thing still has lot of maturing to do.

Denying your own hypocrisy when the evidence is as clear as day on the other hand, well, I'm sure others can be a good judge of that.

Comment

Let it rest - I'm not going anywhere.

Comment

That last statement, I dare say, could very well be your most intelligent response in this entire thread.

Comment

Yeah particularly the second half of that sentence.

Comment

Taken into consideration the intelligence level in question? Yeah, quite true indeed.

Comment

Marmaduk,

you are saying good advices but you need to start them with Someone12, review his negative post first, he made spread his hatred on any innocent one inquire about his status with the immigration, and he showerd all innocent people seeking polietely and advice with his F language and other bad words and negative advices with huge sarcasm and hatred,
                    and that is when timmy_d11 started to talk to him this way, and there other people left that site because of somone 12 and other people like him. We respect all people, but sometimes we have the hard time just to read an answer on an inquiry here, that web site was very helpful to us, and some nice people are very experienced here to help others, but the way some other people use it to puff thier hatred, anger and unsatisfaction does not help anybody

I hope we stop the negative ideas and start again to adivse each other, that would be way useful to all of us.

Comment

said, if timmy and Someone12 want to tear each other head off, I couldn't care less. Rather, its timmy's hypocrisy that prompted my post.

This forum has seen far worse trolls than those two above. If you don't like one's post, just use the ignore features, or if you want to confront them, use another thread. Personally, I think that's much easier than spamming the entire board, which is what timmy's doing. Its simply making things worse, just like other so-called vigilante posters have done in the past.

Perhaps timmy simply representing all the illegal/pro-illegal in this board who's too afraid to confront Someone12 directly? If that's the case, one could argue Someone12 is representing all the anti-illegal crowd here, who's too afraid to address the illegals directly as well.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation