Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• timmy_d11 get a life

Ok... we get your point timmy. I am not a big fan of Someone12, Still Trash, SunDevilUSA, Paddy and ProudUSC, but gitve it a break. You are becoming just like them except a little more annoying with that stupid flash. I am not a big fan of them either... but let's be honest... sometimes they have good points about illegals and how some people are trying to get around the system by posting questions which are very obvious that something is being hidden. Also, to all of those who say that this country is driven by immigrants... give it a rest. I am an immigrant myself (now a naturalized citizen), but I told people from my own country to go back when they would start complaining about the US system. Even as an immigrant, and now naturalized citizen, I am against illegals and liars... so I can see this resentment being bigger if you are a natural born citizen.

Well I am a natural born American citizen and frankly I don't like the bully imbeciles within my society.

And I'm NOTHING like them.

They have NOTHING positive to contribute to this forum. Their sole existence is to be miserable and make people feel bad.

So you can pick sides or just stay out of the way because I plan on being here to confront their idiocy whether you like it or not.

Oh, and don't worry, I don't plan on messing with threads in which there is serious discussion going on, unless I can give valid information, but I WILL show up in threads which they are trying to pollute.

And, personally, I think you have a motive for trying to make me go away - as in, you're possibly an alias of one of the clowns below.

Comment

What positive contribution have you made to this forum, Timmy? The annoying flash is just taking up precious server space somewhere - we're not going away. It will be you that gets banned before any of us for the foul language you always resort to. What a pathetic loser!

Comment

Oh, and don't worry, I don't plan on messing with threads in which there is serious discussion going on, unless I can give valid information, but I WILL show up in threads which they are trying to pollute
        Oh, I dunno about that. Let's see, in this thread:
        http://discuss.ilw.com/eve/forums/a/.../m/23810611931

They're conversing just fine and was dispersing actual advice before you come marching in, throwing insult and jeers, and pretty much hijack the thread.

Any other hypocricy you would like to share?

Comment

Thank you, Marmaduk! I guess now he'll add your name to his hit list too. What a sorry soul!

Comment

poor tinydiktimmy....he has not impressed anyone who has an IQ above 80 with his bathroom language and that silly wanking doll....sorry timmy, but you have struck out....and I am still posting....deal with it, moron.
            You cannot even come close to my level of expertise with immigration issues nor war of words....so, crawl back under the sheets, open that well-used jar of Vaseline, break out your wanking doll, and think of me.....

Comment

Originally posted by marmaduk:
              <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Oh, and don't worry, I don't plan on messing with threads in which there is serious discussion going on, unless I can give valid information, but I WILL show up in threads which they are trying to pollute

They're conversing just fine and was dispersing actual advice before you come marching in, throwing insult and jeers, and pretty much hijack the thread.

Any other hypocricy you would like to share? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

WELL if you were even remotely observant instead of just a fu@king pinhead you would notice that SomeDumbUSA has a bad habit of inviting people back to their country of origin - as he did in this particular thread. It's about the tiny details with these nasty people - pay attention.

Comment

Originally posted by ProudUSC:
                Thank you, Marmaduk! I guess now he'll add your name to his hit list too. What a sorry soul!
                GOD BLESS THE WHOLE WORLD - NO EXCEPTIONS!

(YA #UCKING LOSER)

Comment

Originally posted by Someone12:
                  poor tinydiktimmy....he has not impressed anyone who has an IQ above 80 with his bathroom language and that silly wanking doll....sorry timmy, but you have struck out....and I am still posting....deal with it, moron.
                  You cannot even come close to my level of expertise with immigration issues nor war of words....so, crawl back under the sheets, open that well-used jar of Vaseline, break out your wanking doll, and think of me.....
                  Actually, you fu@king loser, the only diference between me and the other intelligent people around here is they don't even bother with you because you're a lost cause loser.

I on the other hand will make sure you know that when I have the time to.

Comment

Originally posted by timmy_d11:
                    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by marmaduk:
                    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Oh, and don't worry, I don't plan on messing with threads in which there is serious discussion going on, unless I can give valid information, but I WILL show up in threads which they are trying to pollute

Any other hypocricy you would like to share? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

WELL if you were even remotely observant instead of just a fu@king pinhead you would notice that SomeDumbUSA has a bad habit of inviting people back to their country of origin - as he did in this particular thread. It's about the tiny details with these nasty people - pay attention. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

In that thread SunDevil was pointing out that an alternative for the said father to assist his newborn child in the event of unification in the US isn't possible, is to move to Philipine. This is done after he offers correct advice on the said child immigration status and options, and the father even thanks him for responding. Yet, you come marching in and start throwing insult and jeers and then proceed to turn the thread into pissing contest, with complete disregard of the original poster. Then you've the nerve to say that you would never mess with threads where there's valid discussion going on? Well, before you post and hijack that thread, there WERE valid discussions!

You're also saying that SunDevil has a history of "inviting people back into their country". So that reference alone (despite nothing offensive has taken place), gives you the right to hijack threads, regardless on what else is going on that particular thread? Who dies and makes you MOD?

As I said before, what other hypocrisy you would like to share?

Comment

Listen douche - he has made a habit of suggesting that people go back to their own country, in a sly, polite and manipulative kind of way. If you can't see that then you're as retarded as they are - go join them.

Comment

And I ASSURE you, if they (or their aliases or friends) aren't polluting a thread you won't find me in that thread, unless I can positively contribute to the discussion.

Comment

So by your definition, a simple reference to "invite people back to their country" as you put it, is enough reason for you to pollute a thread? You simply show no disregards to other just like those whom you vilely try to evict.

As for being retarded, well, you're doing exactly the same thing with those whom you referred as retards. You turn threads into pissing contest, you clutter this forum even more, pushing other assistance-seeking-thread down the pipe, while offering very little in the form of immigration assistance or advice. I'm sure the word retards escape quite a few lips while watching your escapades.

Comment

Tell me marmadi@k, what motive do you have in protecting a couple of known a$$holes around here? Do you really want to side with that?

Comment

So when you can't respond in a coherent and respective manners, you start throwing insults? Is that simply the extend of your intelligence?

Who said anything about protecting them young grasshoppers? Just FYI, I've clashed with Someone12 and others like him in the past. Does that mean I have the right to forbid those whose view I disagree with from posting? Why do you think this country support Freedom of Speech?

No sir, I'm not out to protect anyone. Your hypocrisy is the primary reason for posting my rebuttal.

Now, lets turn the table around. Why are you still posting here for? Your wife situation is resolved and you apparently lack immigration know-how to dispense assistance in the field. All you do is turning threads into pissing contest and clutter the forum.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation