Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Registered Nurse exam, requires fingerprinting.........

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Registered Nurse exam, requires fingerprinting.........

I would like to take the Nclex which is the state nursing boards exam but my visa expired many years ago. The exam requires thumb printing, I know that once you are finger printed you are officially in the sysytem. I was wondering would I be at risk for deportation? Would it be a good idea to still take the exam? I know I can't work legally as a nurse in this country yet but at least I would get the exam over with, The longer I wait to take that exam the more i forget the info, I learned in school.I spoke to one of the representitives of the exam and they told me that they will allow me to take the exam but they will withhold my liscence until I become legal. I don't know what to do.

I would like to take the Nclex which is the state nursing boards exam but my visa expired many years ago. The exam requires thumb printing, I know that once you are finger printed you are officially in the sysytem. I was wondering would I be at risk for deportation? Would it be a good idea to still take the exam? I know I can't work legally as a nurse in this country yet but at least I would get the exam over with, The longer I wait to take that exam the more i forget the info, I learned in school.I spoke to one of the representitives of the exam and they told me that they will allow me to take the exam but they will withhold my liscence until I become legal. I don't know what to do.

Comment

Working...
    X