Citizenship

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Citizenship

Citizenship was obtained May 2007, applied for in 11/05, but income tax returns were fraudulent for tax years 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, what is the consequences now that the person has become a citizen?

Citizenship was obtained May 2007, applied for in 11/05, but income tax returns were fraudulent for tax years 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, what is the consequences now that the person has become a citizen?

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Robin Horton:
      Citizenship was obtained May 2007, applied for in 11/05, but income tax returns were fraudulent for tax years 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, what is the consequences now that the person has become a citizen? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hello robin, and welcome to the forum

What do you mean that the tax returns were fraudulent. In what way were they fraudulent?

for citizenship, you were supposed to submit an IRS transcript for proof the taxes were paid.

Again, what was the fraud on the returns?

And why are you making 100 posts for questions that could be asked in one thread? Please contain your related questions to one thread.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
        Probably all about himself and the things he's guilty of. Got caught and is wondering which of them is going to get him the severest of penalties. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well if that is the case, then I hope that is not the real name used in the post

Comment

Listen he lied about being re imbursed for hotel/meals from 2005 to 2008 and I signed joint returns. I found out from his co-worker in July 2008 after i kicked him out. He obtained citizenship 5/27/07 and sent in his n-400 on 11/29/05). Can he do amended returns? My congressman has it to the level of irs criminal investigations division because the amount exceeds 10k. Can this have any impact on him being denaturalized? I did get good news last week my Senator stated that ICE has an attache going to New Delhi to get his parents and his applications for visa's. They are looking for his real identity. Pray they slipped up I think I told them how to find it and they agreed but if his mother was clever which she is they may not find it . Pray Safety for my children, truth and justice. I had two choice fight like He**or live in fear of him all my life. He was abusive and I never turned him in I was afraid and his son has been chronically ill since birth. he has repeatedly threatened to abduct him if I turned him over to IRS, USCIS,ICE, or his job, all of which I have done. I have a clearance with the Federal Govt. I have to go back to work.. Honestly i did not know his real identity until after our son was born then I knew but had no way to prove until my neighbor found in our garage a copy of his N-400 which he lied on 10 times. Help me if you can with answers, directions, prayers.

Comment

Consequence is that you go to jail then get deported.

Comment

To all that pray and care thank you. He pocketed over 2k month for 3 years without my knowledge of this income from re imbursement of hotels/meals. I signed a divorce without disclosure of his assets just to be out of the marriage. In six weeks after I kicked him out and by accident I learned horrible things about him. At times I wish I were still blissfully ignorant then the pain wouldn't be here. But I will suffer all my life for what he did to my daughter and I her mother didn't even know and she was to ashamed and afraid to tell me. What kind of a mother am I? BAD how did I not know he did this to her and other inappropriate things under my own roof. Sickly child, yes that I had, but still how did I miss this. How do I ask her to forgive me, forgive myself. Petty, no this time I want ICE to have all they can get to see that the Federal Judge can do his job. I married a man that doesn't even exist, he is four years younger than who i beleive him to be too. Each date for each milestone was so well calculated and to the day. I didn't know ICE pointed it out to me. As for vengence, that is God's duty not mine. My duty is to report his criminal acts to law enforcement and that is every citizens duty in order to preserve our great nation from those who will do ANYTHING, harm anyone for the golden goose of citizenship. He took without my persmission many documents needed to apply for citizenship, he knew I would not have given them based on things I was learning as I learned his language and confronted him. For me final straw was multiple gf's then I learned the rest daughter, irs, and yes i tried four times and have the dates, badge numbers of the times I tried to get ICE to investigate. Unfortunately had they acted sooner my daughter would not have been violated. Why did I stay he had me financeally dependent and I have a very sickly six year old son with him. Two years ago when I left he threatened to abduct him so yes i returned and bit the bullet waiting for our son to reach and age where he coudl be his own advocate in case of an abduction. Did you know that India is the second safest country to abduct a child to? Well I didn't either until after his father kept repeatedly threatening to do such if I turned him over to immigrations. So Judge me if you wish, feel I am vengeful but my children will suffer for a lifetime for my stupidity and I will live a lifetime of shame for my stupidity harmed my children.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Robin Horton:
                Listen he lied about being re imbursed for hotel/meals from 2005 to 2008 and I signed joint returns. I found out from his co-worker in July 2008 after i kicked him out. He obtained citizenship 5/27/07 and sent in his n-400 on 11/29/05). Can he do amended returns? My congressman has it to the level of irs criminal investigations division because the amount exceeds 10k. Can this have any impact on him being denaturalized? I did get good news last week my Senator stated that ICE has an attache going to New Delhi to get his parents and his applications for visa's. They are looking for his real identity. Pray they slipped up I think I told them how to find it and they agreed but if his mother was clever which she is they may not find it . Pray Safety for my children, truth and justice. I had two choice fight like He**or live in fear of him all my life. He was abusive and I never turned him in I was afraid and his son has been chronically ill since birth. he has repeatedly threatened to abduct him if I turned him over to IRS, USCIS,ICE, or his job, all of which I have done. I have a clearance with the Federal Govt. I have to go back to work.. Honestly i did not know his real identity until after our son was born then I knew but had no way to prove until my neighbor found in our garage a copy of his N-400 which he lied on 10 times. Help me if you can with answers, directions, prayers. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
                It would depend whether the reimbursed expenses were under an accountable plan, not taxable, or a non accountable plan, taxable as part of wages. They do not go on a Form 1099-MISC. And depending on whether the reimbursements were accountable or non accountable would depend whether they would be deductible or not. Need more info on fraudulent return aspect.
                "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

Those who point me to the right regulations I admire your intelligence but I have not gotten that far yet. I have done alot of research but I keep learning so many things that I am fighthing fires daily. Big ones too! IRS called me so thanks but they have taken care of things. I am not computer literate, nor am I as competent as many of you here in looking up regs. But God has for whatever reason showed me the evidence, lead me to the right legislators, and govt officals and it wasn't easy but IRS finally after hearing from my Congressman and knowing from our CPA that with penalities and fines the amount exceeds 11k so changes are good it will be prosecuted. Otherwise in such difficult economic times such as are country deals with today they have no alternative other than to prosecute. I am willing to pay my 1/2 even though God knows I didn't know but better I pay now for his lies then they find out later (IRS) and find me in my new life still haunted by his lies and fraud. For those of you who do care pray.

Comment

Commiting tax fraud is a CIMT, invalidates good moral character, etc. Possible criminal penalties and loss of citizenship and deporation.

Comment

Federale okay what is a CIMT is that Crime of Morale Turpitude? Anyway I spoke to my Congressman again today who helped me get to the IRS. I went alone and they didn't wanna hear it. "We have not found or flagged any errors." Well I am here to tell you there are errors. Supervisor in Philly said "This is a Domestic Issue." I said please put in writing and he did so. Okay so our nation is in a huge deficit. I come with check book in hand saying I know he lied now from his co-worker being caught. I don't know when in 2005 the company started re embursing for hotels/meals so you will have to contact them. I want to move ahead put his lies and that part of my life behind me. My CPA estimates around 11k is owed again the superisor at Cust Servc tells me Domestic issue that I could write to Criminal Investigations. Gesh who would believe the IRS didn't want my check for 5,500.00. I'd rather pay now then later if they catch it and the penatly and interests accumulate (compounded interest) Good news is it went to Frezno and I have the letter from IRS stating that Criminal Investigations will prosecute if over 10k. Well that my CPA said is true. Then a nice IRS man from Ohio called (supervisor for fraud divistion) he gave me his private number and said once I get a letter from Frezno to call him and he will walk me through the Innocent Spouse Relief form, I told him that I agreed just to get the divorce signed to pay half of any taxes owed past/present. He said that Federal Law supersedes Divorce Marital Settlement Agreement and if they found me eligible for Innocent Spouse there is nothing courts here can do. I can prove he took me off bank, credit cards in 2005, got a P.O. Box, and no mail was sent to our home.. Only one entity still sent mail there USCIS that is how I learned he had gotten citizenship, I didn't even know he had taken the test. But the certificate arrived in August 2007 and that is the only piece of mail that ever came in his name to our home since 2005. In divorce my attorney advised me to let him file so he had to pay the filing fee of $450.00 so I did. he came out of the gate lying, stating that we had been living separate and apart since May 2, 2005 less than 24 hours after he was eligible to get citizenship based on our marriage. I am a fool I believed and trusted.. He was so charming, and always so polite and apologetic when he lied or harmed me physically or emotionally. Please pray that for this if all I have said is true which I know it is that he will be held accountable. Safety for my children, truth and justice

Comment

Those who point me to the right regulations I admire your intelligence but I have not gotten that far yet. I have done alot of research but I keep learning so many things that I am fighthing fires daily. Big ones too! IRS called me so thanks but they have taken care of things. I am not computer literate, nor am I as competent as many of you here in looking up regs. But God has for whatever reason showed me the evidence, lead me to the right legislators, and govt officals and it wasn't easy but IRS finally after hearing from my Congressman and knowing from our CPA that with penalities and fines the amount exceeds 11k so changes are good it will be prosecuted. Otherwise in such difficult economic times such as are country deals with today they have no alternative other than to prosecute. I am willing to pay my 1/2 even though God knows I didn't know but better I pay now for his lies then they find out later (IRS) and find me in my new life still haunted by his lies and fraud. For those of you who do care pray. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
                        Most tax issues are first handled through the examination process, not the criminal courts. Second, a notice of deficiency must be sent to the address of record. If this has occurred., you have the taxpayer right to request innocent spousal relief by filing Form 8857 and Form 12510. I would also recommend Pub 971 for you to read and determine which type of innocent spousal relief you may want to request. You still have not given any info whether excess deductions were claimed or whether income was not reported properly.
                        "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

Federale okay what is a CIMT is that Crime of Morale Turpitude? Anyway I spoke to my Congressman again today who helped me get to the IRS. I went alone and they didn't wanna hear it. "We have not found or flagged any errors." Well I am here to tell you there are errors. Supervisor in Philly said "This is a Domestic Issue." I said please put in writing and he did so. Okay so our nation is in a huge deficit. I come with check book in hand saying I know he lied now from his co-worker being caught. I don't know when in 2005 the company started re embursing for hotels/meals so you will have to contact them. I want to move ahead put his lies and that part of my life behind me. My CPA estimates around 11k is owed again the superisor at Cust Servc tells me Domestic issue that I could write to Criminal Investigations. Gesh who would believe the IRS didn't want my check for 5,500.00. I'd rather pay now then later if they catch it and the penatly and interests accumulate (compounded interest) Good news is it went to Frezno and I have the letter from IRS stating that Criminal Investigations will prosecute if over 10k. Well that my CPA said is true. Then a nice IRS man from Ohio called (supervisor for fraud divistion) he gave me his private number and said once I get a letter from Frezno to call him and he will walk me through the Innocent Spouse Relief form, I told him that I agreed just to get the divorce signed to pay half of any taxes owed past/present. He said that Federal Law supersedes Divorce Marital Settlement Agreement and if they found me eligible for Innocent Spouse there is nothing courts here can do. I can prove he took me off bank, credit cards in 2005, got a P.O. Box, and no mail was sent to our home.. Only one entity still sent mail there USCIS that is how I learned he had gotten citizenship, I didn't even know he had taken the test. But the certificate arrived in August 2007 and that is the only piece of mail that ever came in his name to our home since 2005. In divorce my attorney advised me to let him file so he had to pay the filing fee of $450.00 so I did. he came out of the gate lying, stating that we had been living separate and apart since May 2, 2005 less than 24 hours after he was eligible to get citizenship based on our marriage. I am a fool I believed and trusted.. He was so charming, and always so polite and apologetic when he lied or harmed me physically or emotionally. Please pray that for this if all I have said is true which I know it is that he will be held accountable. Safety for my children, truth and justice </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
                          To notify the IRS, you would need to file Form 3949-A and provide the information. From what you said, it appears that the computer info does not have any examination freeze whatsoever. If CI is involved, the IRS at the TAC will not say anything anyway.

Comment

Hudson,

You have no idea I am like a person with PTSD, I knew plenty but no proof but when I tossed him out on June 2, 2008. The next 2 months were the worst of my entire life. Even praying daily over my sickly child fighting for his life in the neo natal intensive care unit for 24 days doesn't compare to what I found out and NO I did not go searching for information.

That is why I know in my heart that I am supposed to do something with it. WHY wouldn't God have just allowed me to remain blissfully ignorant as I had been.

I wrote a three page letter to the IRS explained to them I just learned of this. I am WILLING to pay my half because I signed jointly. Though I had no idea he was getting expense checks for his hotel/meals. I signed a divorce without diclosure of his assets just to get him out of my life. To start the process of rebuilding my life and healing my children's lives.

I still signed the returns and I'd rather pay 1/2 of 11k now then the IRS do an audit later and with penalty and fines that 11k becomes 30k or more. Make sense????? Though I did NOT know he was getting paid for those expenses. First 2 year he worked there they DID NOT pay for his hotel/meals.

IRS didn't care because they hadn't found the error. I asked for that in writing and supervisor said Domestic Issue. I take to my Congressman and said okay either you get in writing from the IRS that I will never owe or they let me pay now and stop the clock with fines and penalities. Again makes sense to an honest person.

Yes it is in the hands of the proper IRS agents now at Criminal Investigations. If they do not believe my documentation that he claimed we have lived seperate and apart since May 2, 2005, ( 5 months prior to him mailing his N-400), ooo yes I let that one go through the courts here in PA. Hurt me with alimony but this isn't about money, it is about right and wrong, most importantly safety for children. I hadn't seen a paycheck in over 3.5 years b/c he had them mailed to his work address. I was on the joint bank account but can prove he changed the PIN number and then did take me off in April 2006, and for over 3 years had a post office box. Again I am willing to regain my diginity and pay my penance for my ignorance even to the IRS for I should have known.

For those of you who know do i have a right to request from the immigrations attorney or USCIS a copy of the I-485 which I signed to sponsor Mr. Singh? It should be like a joint IRS return if I signed it I should have a right to acopy of it. Remember ex took all paper work when I learned of his identity in Feb 2003.

These are the dates I know:
                            Married May 1, 2000
                            Went to immigrations attorney May 24, 2000
                            may 22, 2001 immigrations attorney notificed us that the 245i had been extended and they were filing
                            Oct 23, 2001 Attorney notified us immigrations needed his birth certificate to file the paperwork ( he told me he had given it to attorney via his mother who frequently visited the city to visit family)
                            March 2002 I-485 filed
                            Green card interview Jan 8, 2003 (attorney from NY met us in Philadelphia to bring signed affidavits from his aunt and uncle saying he was born at home and they witnessed it)
                            Jan 30, 2003 approved I guess the I-485
                            April 29, 2003 Green card received

No other dates I know of to be honest he took te file and this I knew from dates listed on old calanders. He took control of his immigrations after I learned his identity and I didn't want to help him anymore. Honestly I was busy with our sickly son who had only been home few months from hospital.

Our deeds, actions and morales define who we are and our character. I have the documents that a judge here even after him taking the 5th amendment to his name and date of birth saying that regardless it is still biological father. Not listening to the fact that he had threatened to abduct our son, how many times I tried to leave, how he told my attorney two years ago that Huh is 20k all the state of PA thinks my son is worth."

That is when I started to worry, and decided to remain in the marriage believing that until our son was old enough to be his own advocate I'd stay. WRONG decision.

i've done so many things to harm my children and myself. I done ignorant things because I was ignorant.

June 2, 2008 kicked him out
                            Late June 2008 neigbor found N-400 under some tools in garage (10 lies on the application) excluding identity fraud
                            First week July 2008 talking about a co-workers foot surgery and learned she was in trouble with IRS asked for what and that is how I learned I filed joint fraudulent tax returns.
                            July 21, 2008 Daughter and I had arguement she yelled "You don't know what the *** did to me" learn of his assault on her. Check the Berkeley Spring, WV obituary my brother died same night. John R. Horton

Judge also I have facts here Hudson surely transcripts don't lie! I deserve this for marrying a non national, having a child before he became a citizen, being married previously, oo that one I love (it could be me that is the problem), well I offered and all ex husband's agreed to come to court too. They have nothing BAD to say about me as a person, mother, wife. Hubby 1, joined the navy after High School and came home for the birth of our daughter to tell me he was ***, he has been with the same man 20 years. Okay that is my fault! hahahah

Next Hubby, married 17 years, great dad, great husband, great person. but he was career military spent 27 years in Army, I was with him the last 6 yrs, then became a Federal Chief of Police for VA hospital, 21 moves in 17 years I just wanted to be settled. Wow I'm really a bad person huh! I could have walked out of that marriage a very wealthy women and took NOTHING, signed a waiver for alimony b/c in NY it is a given, didn't any retirment accounts, assets, etc.. I'm greedy too can't you tell, but we are still good friends and he is still the best father to my daughter whom he raised as his own. How do you put a price tag on that??

I am tired and this may kill me emotionally and physically doing this all alone. Fighting a system that is so corrupt and unjust. Immigrants have more rights than born citizens and children too. Don't want to appearance of discrimination because his favorite word is I'll SUE!!

I'm 38k in attorney fees now and he just keeps taking me into court for most riduculous things so no peace every! Abused child and I'd love for everyone to see the pictures and read the doctors statement, yet Mr. Charming doesn't even have to go to parenting classes, no home study, yet because I am the primary care giver they came to my house, which fine I have nothing to hide.

I came here realizing that the members here have been communicating on this forum with each other for years, hoping advice, laws, etc.. to help me and you judge me cruely for seeking vengance. The day being held accountable for criminal and inmoral actions is revenge I really don't want to be apart of this world.

Had his actions only effected me I'd walk so far and fast you'd never find me. But now I am court bound to remain here and deal with his abuse. Actually worse now then in marriage.

Okay I was warned not to do this but I had two choices, live in fear of his threats all my life or fight like He((. Maybe again in my ignorance in believing in our nation and justice that he would be held accountable.

Had it been a marriage gone bad hey, I've had two in the past no biggy! Still friendly, etc.. But this no, this man is so arrogant, patient, clever, he used my body (3 miscarriage) to give birth to his gaurantee of citizenship. he has laughed at me mocked how stupid American's are to their own immigrations laws. I am guilty of being such an ingnorant American.

Federale, I have learned this week he lied about citizenship on his application to a State Federal Credit Union about citizenship, His mortgage, title/deed company, and I would assume every credit card too. He seems to be consistent wtih claiming to be a citizen long before he became one. Will this have any influence? What are the chances of getting his old visa with his real identity from the archives. Is it worth me going to India to track his real identity down?

I want peace in my children's life and my own. He will not ever allow this because to him I am the one responsible for letting the world know who and what he is and reporting his fraud to the proper authorities.

To those of you who pray keep my children in your prayers. Safety, truth, justice

To those of you who think I am vendictive I am sorry you believe that his criminal actions should not be punishable.

Comment

Working...
                            X