I751 and lost card

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I751 and lost card

Hello,first i want to thanks mike_2007 and KBKHBK for their exlanation for my firt message and want them to help me more on this subject.
    I lost my green card the end of last hier,i filled to replace it and because its the time for me to file for the I751 i sent both(replace green card and remove the conditions on residence)they sent me the notice to go for fingerprints for the I751.I went for that.After that they sent me the notice to go for fingerprints for the lost card.When i went there,they told me that they can not process it because I751 is pending and they will send it to me on the mail.after more than 6 months i did not hear from them.I called uscis and they sent me a letter saying that i did not go for fingerprint for the lost card.i have proof that i went there and that they told me that they can not process the lost card.I sent to my field office to reschedule for fingerprints almost 1 month ago.i did not hear nothing.
    one more thing,i filed for the I751 on april,went for finger print and thats it.i did not hear nothingdoes it take this long to process the I751?
    What can i do?
    Thank you very much and happy new year

Hello,first i want to thanks mike_2007 and KBKHBK for their exlanation for my firt message and want them to help me more on this subject.
    I lost my green card the end of last hier,i filled to replace it and because its the time for me to file for the I751 i sent both(replace green card and remove the conditions on residence)they sent me the notice to go for fingerprints for the I751.I went for that.After that they sent me the notice to go for fingerprints for the lost card.When i went there,they told me that they can not process it because I751 is pending and they will send it to me on the mail.after more than 6 months i did not hear from them.I called uscis and they sent me a letter saying that i did not go for fingerprint for the lost card.i have proof that i went there and that they told me that they can not process the lost card.I sent to my field office to reschedule for fingerprints almost 1 month ago.i did not hear nothing.
    one more thing,i filed for the I751 on april,went for finger print and thats it.i did not hear nothingdoes it take this long to process the I751?
    What can i do?
    Thank you very much and happy new year

Comment

Working...
    X