Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Immigration Law Question: Overseas case

Hello
    I am green card holder and I apply for my husband who is outside of USA.he had interview then after they told him to wait because his case is in Name Check?it has been over a year still in Name Check.I called the NVC but they stated that case overseas embassy to deal with the Djibouti
    Were case is at? Where can I contact here in USA since the case is in America Name Check??

Please help...thank you

Hello
    I am green card holder and I apply for my husband who is outside of USA.he had interview then after they told him to wait because his case is in Name Check?it has been over a year still in Name Check.I called the NVC but they stated that case overseas embassy to deal with the Djibouti
    Were case is at? Where can I contact here in USA since the case is in America Name Check??

Please help...thank you

Comment

The post has been deleted by the administrator for violating the discussion board rules.

"In the posts designated as "Immigration Law Question:" replies to the post that are not relevant to answering of the question will be deleted."

Comment

As far as I'm aware, there's only one person here who has dealt with the name check issue. He rarely answers immigration related questions, but hopefully he'll spot this and make an exception.

In the meantime, the only suggestion I can make is to contact the US Senator in your area. Sometimes they can get info you can't.
        The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

Comment

The post has been deleted by the administrator for violating the discussion board rules.
          Hmm?? so what was it in this post that violated the rules???
          USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

thank you....if any1 has the same issue and got any results please let me know.

Comment

MIR is correct - or at least he was until his post was removed. Certain countries are taking longer to process as they are looking at applicants much harder. A year is still an extreme amount of time though.

Like I said earlier, my only advice is to contact that Senator. Hopefully someone will be able to help you with specifics on what you can do soon
              The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

Comment

Most likely the applicant is from a source country and the delay could be quite a long time. You need to contact American diplomatic post where he was interviewed for information.

Comment

"In the posts designated as "Immigration Law Question:" replies to the post that are not relevant to answering of the question will be deleted."
                  USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

Comment

Comment

Why the answer of MakeItRight keep getting erased?

Comment

If the answer isn't related to the question, the moderator can remove those posts, zma210. Believe it or not, that can include yours if it's not relevant to your initial question. We have a problem here with people who will get nasty or post their own personal opinions, so it's designed to cut back on that. The problem in this thread is that his initial answer was, in fact, a legitimate and correct answer.

Comment

Working...
                          X