Life Act CSS/LULAC approved

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Life Act CSS/LULAC approved

Today I received a letter from CIS telling me of the approval of my Life Legalization application for a permanent resident. I had been waiting for this almost 17 years.
    Good luck to all Life/CSS/LULAC. Hopefully your cases will be approved too.

Today I received a letter from CIS telling me of the approval of my Life Legalization application for a permanent resident. I had been waiting for this almost 17 years.
    Good luck to all Life/CSS/LULAC. Hopefully your cases will be approved too.

Comment

Hello Tariq

Heartfelt and sincere congratulations to you!

thats a very long time and you have been patient soul. Patience pays off. Best wishes to u!

Please tell us your story for encouragement to others in same situation.

Comment

Tariq66: Congratulations!!! Can you please post the details of your case including timelines, interview experience, and center that you applied to? Did you contact any congress person etc or did you just wait patiently? This gives hope to those that are still waiting. Again congratulations.

LittleOne.

Comment

Congratulation Tariq......
          Indeed it has been a long wait for you. If you had a lawyer, would you be kind enough to let us know his/her name and city he/she is in?? Which INS office approved your case??? Please let us know. Thank you.

Waseem

Comment

Congratulation Tariq:

Well com to America, I would like to ask you the same question as wseem had asked. Thank you.

Comment

Tariq: Waseem and I are waiting for your response, or you can give us the list of forms and documents submitted to USCIS many need help in this regards. Thank you.

Comment

Hi to all. Sorry for my late response, the same day I received the approval letter I went to INS office to stamp my passport for permanent resident stamp, then I went to Canada for three days to visit my sister on my stamped passport and came back, no more advance parole.

I entered the US without inspection through the Canadian border in 1980, left the US in 1985 and came back with student visa. First I applied for amnesty on 1987, but the INS refused to accept my application because I left the country and came back.
                Then in 1990 I applied through CSS/LULAC class action, I was given work authorization card.
                I applied for Life Legalization Act in 2002, and I had interview in Jan 2003, in the interview the officer ask me to send him more evidence about my presence from 1982-88.
                I mail him a work letter from the pizza and grocery place were I worked plus affidavit from American citizen who know me back then.
                In Dec 2003, I received a letter of intent to deny my application for permanent resident because of my legal entry in 1985, I respond to the letter after one month.
                From January 2004 until my approval I did three enquiries about my pending case, two through my congressman and one through my senator without that my case will be setting in the dust for too many years.
                My advice to Life act applicant to do enquire about their case through a senator or congressman every two to three months or by yourself through Info Pass otherwise you will be waiting for ever. Bye for now and good luck to all.

Comment

Hello Tariq....
                  Thanks for the update. Please let us know which INS office approved your case?? And also if you had a lawyer?? His/her name, city and state will be very helpful. Thanks and cogratulation once again.
                  Waseem

Comment

Hi Wassem;
                    New Orleans INS office approved my Life Legalization case. I did not have a lawyer when I went for my interview, but when the INS send me intent to deny letter, I hire the center for human right to handle my response to the intent to deny my case.

Comment

Thank you Tariq for your reply. I appreciate that very much.

Comment

Its look like the INS starts approving some Life Legalization cases.
                        Anybody else got approved.

Good luck to all.

Comment

Just got my approval LULAC Life application for
                          Permanent Residency. Applied Oct 2001, first interview 2004

Comment

How does LULAC LIFE work?

Comment

Dece
                              Congratulation... do you mind sharing details of your case??
                              Which INS office approved your case. Do you have a lawyer? If so please share his/her name, city and state.
                              Thank you...
                              Waseem

Comment

Working...
                              X