No Worry!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Worry!!

I could not give a m fck!!! about Those That seek Answers To save self/others. Most Already Aware!!!
    Play Games! lie all you want!!! Was not My Purpose Here anyway!!!! . Lots of things taking place!!! . ILW = Courtyard lunch Time!!! .
    I am always here!!! watching!!! Concerning Myself with, Are you bad? or Are you good????
    I Will Sacrifice Everything to Ensure Those of poor intentions do not succeed!! . That Is MIR!!! Youn paid for protection! you did not Get IT!!! You Felt secure When You were Not!!! You put Your Faith, $$$, confidence in somethjing that Did not Exsist!!! I do Not have to share the people!! Over the Past 5 months It should speake for itself!!!!

P.S. All of a sudden I was Cut off By ILW!!! Interesting??? I Spoke of much more!!! it Was Prevented!!!!
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

I could not give a m fck!!! about Those That seek Answers To save self/others. Most Already Aware!!!
    Play Games! lie all you want!!! Was not My Purpose Here anyway!!!! . Lots of things taking place!!! . ILW = Courtyard lunch Time!!! .
    I am always here!!! watching!!! Concerning Myself with, Are you bad? or Are you good????
    I Will Sacrifice Everything to Ensure Those of poor intentions do not succeed!! . That Is MIR!!! Youn paid for protection! you did not Get IT!!! You Felt secure When You were Not!!! You put Your Faith, $$$, confidence in somethjing that Did not Exsist!!! I do Not have to share the people!! Over the Past 5 months It should speake for itself!!!!

P.S. All of a sudden I was Cut off By ILW!!! Interesting??? I Spoke of much more!!! it Was Prevented!!!!
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

Oh, what happened here? I'm lost.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
        Oh, what happened here? I'm lost. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Me Also?

Comment

Working...
        X