Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why must an American wear clothes because of illegals?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why must an American wear clothes because of illegals?

Now Americans have to wear clothes in their own houses because Mexicans are everyone's neighbor watching into your house all the time.

We need to get the National guard to ship these people or at least put them in camps pending deportation.

Why must I wear clothes in my house?

Now Americans have to wear clothes in their own houses because Mexicans are everyone's neighbor watching into your house all the time.

We need to get the National guard to ship these people or at least put them in camps pending deportation.

Why must I wear clothes in my house?

Comment

Show your body and be proud, naked or not i don't see the connection with mexican's. This is a nice people, smart and honest. Please give the animals american passport and don't give the other birds to fly from south or north. Only american animals have right to be in USA.

Comment

US government shall build comcentration camps for them.

Comment

I never wear clothes !!! PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN !

Comment

No one is trying to see your ugly a s s naked Michael. Marasmus no one has time to view u n a k e d I'm sure its unsightly like most fat Americans.Eating is all they do while u complain about immigrants who actually work all the time.Shame on your ugly a s s e s
            AOS from F1 "overstay" to
            Sept.2004 Got hitched
            10/03/06 AOS packet mailed
            10.09.06 recieved
            10.16.06 Recieved NOAs
            10.18.06 all Touched
            10.19.06 I 765 Touched and Medical mailed
            10.24.06 recieved biometrics letter
            10.26.06 I 130 touched

Comment

Considering that most of our clothes are made in Thailand, China, Taiwan, Guatamala, and Costa Rica, I do not see the connection of "wearing clothes" and Mexicans.
              "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

i dont follow this post .. did the mexicans call the fashion police on your a$$?

Comment

I refuse to wear clothes ! They cant make me !

Comment

Marasmus are you really this stupid????
                    Lay off them drugs.

Comment

I dont get it whats the connection between mexicans and wearing clothes....I say it again..IGNORANT, IGNORANT, IGNORANT!!!! another thing In America, you profess the right to life, liberty and the pursuit of hapiness.isn't this what these mexicans are trying to do? they are not messing with you, leave them alone. stop worrying about the mexicans and concentrate on other more important things. Otherwise, before we know it we'll all be blown up by the middle easterns, or the cubans....so lay off the mexicans and central and south americans!!!!

Comment

i dont follow this post .. did the mexicans call the fashion police on your a$$?
                        Most clothes are not made here nor Mexico. They are made in either Asia or specific Central or South American country, namely Costa Rica, Guatamala, and Brazil.
                        "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

I suspect Marasmus was running around nudie and someone complained. One wears clothes for a number of reasons - including warmth and to stop privates from getting sunburned. Sounds like Marasmus' little thing has all ready been sunburned. He should cover it up before it falls off.

Comment

I have a problem with you using the words 'little' and 'thing' in the same sentence.

I now invite you to re-write your comment.

Comment

OK
                              I suspect Marasmus was running around nudie and someone complained. One wears clothes for a number of reasons - including warmth and to stop privates from getting sunburned. Sounds like Marasmus' itty bitty thing has all ready been sunburned. He should cover it up before it falls off.

Comment

Working...
                              X