Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JFK's Death Anniversary

Today is the 43rd death anniversary of John F. Kennedy. I'm one of the many around the world who still believe that there is much to admire in John Kennedy and in his short political life.

It is interesting that 43 years after he was shot and killed by sniper fire in the middle of Dallas, Texas, there remain so many unanswered questions in the minds of so many people – questions around who actually pulled the trigger, how many triggers there were, and why.

Do you think it is still of any value to keep the fires of conspiracy theory burning alive regarding the Kennedy assassinatio

There will always be those who will write about unanswered questions surrounding Kennedy's death because his death was both unique and totally unacceptable to the American consciousness.

But there are no more questions being asked – much less being answered.

Today is the 43rd death anniversary of John F. Kennedy. I'm one of the many around the world who still believe that there is much to admire in John Kennedy and in his short political life.

It is interesting that 43 years after he was shot and killed by sniper fire in the middle of Dallas, Texas, there remain so many unanswered questions in the minds of so many people – questions around who actually pulled the trigger, how many triggers there were, and why.

Do you think it is still of any value to keep the fires of conspiracy theory burning alive regarding the Kennedy assassinatio

There will always be those who will write about unanswered questions surrounding Kennedy's death because his death was both unique and totally unacceptable to the American consciousness.

But there are no more questions being asked – much less being answered.

Comment

I do not believe that JFK was a great president but I believe that debates surrounding conspiracy theories are healthy. Many dismiss them as crackpot but they require a level of examination that flys in the face of blind acceptance.

If I had to choose between being a crackpot and being a lemming-like follower, I will take crackpot any day.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation