re Any recommendations for lawyer, Dallas

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• re Any recommendations for lawyer, Dallas

Anyone know of a good Lawyer in Dallas Texas, preferably someone you have used.

Anyone know of a good Lawyer in Dallas Texas, preferably someone you have used.

Comment

I had the worst experience in Dallas with the lawyer. But , I would not say all are the same.If I were you I would not even try to file the case in Dallas. Better it will be Boston or Miami. If you are illegal, do not ever make a mistake to file in Dallas. Find an attorney who really has a lot of experience in immigration and not a cheap one.

Comment

you would be better off setting fire to your money...

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by traveler:
          Anyone know of a good Lawyer in Dallas Texas, preferably someone you have used. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
          Use this link for help. I find the site very good, but like any professional service, you have to be an informed consumer and this site will help with that.
          "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

I guess no decent immigration lawyers in Dallas.

Comment

Working...
            X