No announcement yet.

I130 Petition for parents. NEED HELP!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I130 Petition for parents. NEED HELP!!!

Hi I'm a USC by birth and I had filed for my parents immigration around Oct., Nov. of 2001 to the Texas Immigration Center. From there it got transferred to Missouri office.
    I have moved a couple of times since then and all my attempts to update them about my address change have failed as has my attempt to find out their status.
    All i know is that their reciept date is Nov, 6th 2001 so they should have their paperwork getting processed soon.
    What is the procedure to notify them about my address change, as I have called the national line and have also written to them?
    Secondly how do I find out what is happening with their immigration?
    Thirdly are there any lawyer who can helkp with this and how much would it cost?
    Thank in advance
    Ashesh
    mavrick_as@yahoo.com

Hi I'm a USC by birth and I had filed for my parents immigration around Oct., Nov. of 2001 to the Texas Immigration Center. From there it got transferred to Missouri office.
    I have moved a couple of times since then and all my attempts to update them about my address change have failed as has my attempt to find out their status.
    All i know is that their reciept date is Nov, 6th 2001 so they should have their paperwork getting processed soon.
    What is the procedure to notify them about my address change, as I have called the national line and have also written to them?
    Secondly how do I find out what is happening with their immigration?
    Thirdly are there any lawyer who can helkp with this and how much would it cost?
    Thank in advance
    Ashesh
    mavrick_as@yahoo.com

Comment

Working...
    X