Marriage, Divorce, Status

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marriage, Divorce, Status

I have a friend that is from Taiwan, he has been in the country for 15 years. He married a girl about three years ago and she has become a citizen within the last year. He still does not have a green card or citizenship. It is in process. Is there something that does not make sense? Is there a way to expedite his progress?

He is a lying basdard and fraudster and should be deported!!!!

HE MUST HAVE FAKED MARRIAGE FOR 15 YEARS KNOWING THAT AFTER 15 YEARS HE WOULD BECOME ELIGIBLE FOR GC!!!

D-A-M-N THESE LYING FRAUDSTERS, CHEATERS AND LIARS!!!

BURN, GRINTS, BURN!!!

I CAN'T TAKE NO MORE GRINTS HERE!!!

I WANT THEM ALL BURN, NOW!!!

Comment

I don't think that you read the message carefully-he has not been married for 15 years-he came over as a child to live with a relative and go to school. Maybe this is a waste of time to ask...

Comment

You, grint lover!!!

Don't teach me how to read!!!

I know he faked it for all 15 years!!!

Now you want to make it a less of a crime and tell me he did it only for 3 years??

Yea, lying grint lover!!!

BURN, GRINTS, BURN!!!

Comment

If he's been in the country for 15yrs, but the marriage only been for 3yrs, what exactly is his status for the years before the marriage? Valid status? Illegals/Entered without inspection? Entered with inspection?

If he has AOS pending, than he can't be illegal because only USC's spouses can get AOS in that situation. OTOH, I can't think of anything on the top of my head that will allow someone to be in the US for 15 yrs, and yet still hasn't completed his AOS.

Comment

Working...
          X