FBI name check program

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FBI name check program

I filed I-130 for my wife in February 2006. Had the marriage interview in July 2006. However, they spelled her first name wrong on the appointment. We tried to correct before hand, but to no avail. Every other piece of govcernment document has her name spelled correctly. As of today, still no response on the FBI name check. What the hell are they doing at the FBI - a year wait is just plain ridiculous. Do they just have two people working in that department?

What is the best option? sue USCIS, contact Congressmen and/or Senators.

I filed I-130 for my wife in February 2006. Had the marriage interview in July 2006. However, they spelled her first name wrong on the appointment. We tried to correct before hand, but to no avail. Every other piece of govcernment document has her name spelled correctly. As of today, still no response on the FBI name check. What the hell are they doing at the FBI - a year wait is just plain ridiculous. Do they just have two people working in that department?

What is the best option? sue USCIS, contact Congressmen and/or Senators.

Comment

1. FBI Name Check Process

Testimony of Robert J. Garrity, Jr., Dep. Assist. Dir., Records Management Divisionm FBI <-- Click Here

2. Ombudsman Annual 2007 Report <-- Click Here

3. All You Need To Know about FBI Name Check <-- Click Here

Comment

that should not be a problem, even though her name is spelled wrong her finger prints would give them the spelling of her right name.. all ou can do is hold on...

Comment

Working...
        X