X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For God Please Help Me About My Immiration Case Really Thanks

HI every Body i need ur help
    question is that my father submit my fee $380USD and $70USD with DS-3032 sent to
    To the National Visa Center and Im Under 21 and my father is US Citizen .now i want to ask somthing wht is the next step when NVC will Send Other Documents i mean how much day they need to send next papers to my father
    My father sent the all fee on 30/11/2006 when My Father will get the new papers?and wht is that papers? im really thankx to u all .and how much time they need to call me for interview and i live in other country

HI every Body i need ur help
    question is that my father submit my fee $380USD and $70USD with DS-3032 sent to
    To the National Visa Center and Im Under 21 and my father is US Citizen .now i want to ask somthing wht is the next step when NVC will Send Other Documents i mean how much day they need to send next papers to my father
    My father sent the all fee on 30/11/2006 when My Father will get the new papers?and wht is that papers? im really thankx to u all .and how much time they need to call me for interview and i live in other country

Comment

Killerofmind,

I dont think you are to the point of getting dramatic about your case. If you want to deal with the wait, try to be creative and get busy with other things. Time will pass quickly and you wont feel the anxiety during the waiting period.

All the information you are asking should be available on their website. So, do your homework first. Go to the website www.uscis.gov. Now, after reading their, you still have questions, or there is something on the site that you dont understand, you can post here and other people who have gone through the process will lend you their experience.

But for now, do not make us believe that the world is comming to an end just because your dad sent the paperwork one month ago. Or, are you in a life threatening situation? If so, I suggest you find other alternatives because your GC is not going to come as quickly as you expect.

Kumna.

Comment

After the IV Fee i.e $ 380 is paid then the benificiary (you) receives a packet from NVC telling you to obtain some doccuments. Please follow the instructions. Hope fully you will get the packet with in a month. But final visa interview in US Consulate may take from about 4 to 6 months from now. If every thing goes smoothly and you do exactly as told then you will be with your father with in 6 to 8 months from now.

Good luck............

Comment

yea... just be patient.

NVC sends the instuctions to beneficiaries in some contries. In others, consulate does that. Consulate schedules the interview. How long you'll wait for that, depends a lot where you live.

Your father may have a receipt number for petition. He can call NVC and get info about the case, like when it has been transfered to the consulate in your contry.

Comment

thanx for urs reply
            now i want to kno that they(NVC) will send me to some papers in jan2007? I live in Pakistan Nvc will send the paper to me i live in pakistan ?u have a any idea about that wht type of that paper they will send to me ? thankx Young Man and aneri God Give u log life waiting for ur replay .....

Comment

For Pakistan, it won't take too long. But as I wrote in my previous posting the total time from now on may take from 6 to 8 months. Now you will get a packet from National Visa center. You are to fill out a form and send it back along with the photo copy of your passport's firt 2 pages. In the mean time you get your papers ready. When they are ready then you let them know and they will send the file to US Consulate in Islamabad. After that you will get a packet from Islamabad. Please be patient and follow the instructions by the NVC or US Consulate. You can start getting your papers even before you hear any thing from them. Please visit the following site and get all the answers there.
              http://travel.state.gov/pdf/not_applying_in.pdf

By the way I'm form Faisalabad.

Comment

hi youngman thankx to u for help me pls check ur private message n email also which u give me n replay me sooon as u can i really need it
                allah hafiz and take care

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed