husbands I-601 waiver apt today

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• husbands I-601 waiver apt today

I am still waiting for him to call me with news. His appointment was today at 10:30. Hopefully they will approve our waiver today and he can come home to our 3 kids and myself.
    "You tell yourself these people are illusions, just passing scenery."

I am still waiting for him to call me with news. His appointment was today at 10:30. Hopefully they will approve our waiver today and he can come home to our 3 kids and myself.

Comment

What consulate did you file with?

Comment

Ciudad Juarez

he has been in Mexico since Nov 13, 2006, that was our 1st interview, he had another one on the 11th this month supposedly for the waiver but then they told him he had to make another one with infopass.

Comment

He was approved, they stamped his passport and he is officially a US Permanent Resident. He is is flying home tomorrow at 6:00 am.

Comment

Congratulations! How did you do your I-601? Did you use an attorney to help build a case for extreme hardship?
            Get some rest for your reunion. All the best!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mike_2007:
              what was the waiver for?have u filed the i-130 for him?congratulations anyway ,,and i wish u a good life </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

the waiver was for him entering the US illegally

we filed our I-130 on June 1, 2004, it was approved Dec 2004. And then did all the millions of paperwork after that.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by nyc8177:
                Congratulations! How did you do your I-601? Did you use an attorney to help build a case for extreme hardship?
                Get some rest for your reunion. All the best! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Our attorney told us what kinda of stuff they needed for the waiver
                we had birt certs, marriage cert, baptism certs, loads of family photos, affadavits from my husband, myself, my mother, the priest who baptized our children, my midwife, proof of my postpartum depression, etc.

Comment

your spouse will not be able to go with you into your interview if you are IR1

Comment

dsbdmbleb: First, the American Flag should always be to the left of the foreign flag (as you face the flags).

Second: I note that you don't state the nationality of your "perfect" child.

Third: Perhaps, on the very day that your husband finally escapes from Mexico, after his forced return to that country, should be the day that you stress his pro-American credentials!! Of course, now that he's safely resident in America, I'm sure that he'll wax lyrical about the "wonders" of Mexico and how much he supposedly loves it and misses it.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SunDevilUSA:
                      dsbdmbleb: First, the American Flag should always be to the left of the foreign flag (as you face the flags).

Second: I note that you don't state the nationality of your "perfect" child.

Third: Perhaps, on the very day that your husband finally escapes from Mexico, after his forced return to that country, should be the day that you stress his pro-American credentials!! Of course, now that he's safely resident in America, I'm sure that he'll wax lyrical about the "wonders" of Mexico and how much he supposedly loves it and misses it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

1) I dont care what side the flag is on as to me neither is more important than the other.
                      2) my "children" plurl, 3 of them, were born here in the US, they are US citizens. I am american and my husband is mexican, and now a us permanent resident.
                      3) Mexico is a ****** place to live unless you are rich. He hates the fact that Mexico is so poor and the living conditions ****. He however loves the culture, the fresh food, and the people. His family is there, of course he will miss them.

Why does he have to hate it in order to be accepted here?

Comment

Congrats you two

Have wonderful life together again

aw come on sundevil lighten up and have a drink

Comment

Working...
                        X