Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by speed_025:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">How did Govt reject me? For what? **** stupid, DA illegal immigrants.
    You just posted it actually a lot of it.
    darn such a waste of time to talk to this doe doe! bye! you bore the **** outah of me!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

These filthy illegal immigrants are always scared. You said something and in return I ask to give points but again you are showing how filthy illegal immigrants like you do not like to engage in a conversation. Oh..now I get it because they know they will get busted.
    I am not racist. I am not anti-immigrant. I am AGAINST CRIMINALS, FRAUDSTERS, WHO DISOBEY THE LAW, BREAK THE LAW AND PERPETRATE THE FRAUD.

You may not like what I have to say but that does not mean I am wrong.

Comment

These filthy illegal immigrants are always scared. You said something and in return I ask to give points but again you are showing how filthy illegal immigrants like you do not like to engage in a conversation. Oh..now I get it because they know they will get busted
      you wish ... keep on dreaming white trash!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SunDevilUSA:
        Kerri: You've got to be kidding, right? You use the word "honestly," but I doubt that you know the meaning of the word.

You're contemplating having your illegal alien boyfriend return to Brazil and pretend that he's never even been to America..then, you're planning to go on vacation to Brazil and...wonder of wonders..."meet him, marry him and file for him to come back that way."

How can you go to Brazil and "meet" a guy who you've been dating for a long time? See, here's the problem: your boyfriend has no respect for America or its rule of law; he also has zero respect for you. He's already lied to you by telling you that he came here on a tourist visa, and just decided on a whim to overstay. The truth is that he made the conscious decision to enter the country illegally after traveling for several thousand miles from Brazil. Now, he's convinced you...or perhaps you've convinced yourself...to disrespect your own country (and shred your own integrity) by perpetuating his lies and committing new ones.

Do you really believe that you can truly get away with such a plan? Do you really believe that the American Consulate is that stupid?
        a lot of people do it and don't tell me you've never told a lie of any sort

Comment

Incredible. I just get done with one immigrant in my life that thought she knew the system a little better than me and tried to fully take advantage of me. I learned how many Eastern Europeans view 'the American scene.' Then, I see THIS thread going on concerning South America and as I'm reading, I'm watching certain people out there asking, "...can you tell me how I can possibly be more dishonest than I already have been? Can you help me?"
          Do we as Americans really look THAT stupid anymore to people of other countries???

Comment

The Best Thing Is the original poster see's both sides Now!
            taking the time To THINK!!!

ILW Offeres Help In Many Forms!!!

Internet forums are a place to Learn! See Other Sides, LEARN!!!! Take what You need Discard The bad!!! Different for Everyone! .

note: if You come to Decieve? everything catches up eventually! otherwise best wishes!
            USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

wait!! there are 2 cases here: Kerri who was thinking of marrying her boyfriend from Brazil, and Holly01 who is married to a guy from Mexico. I just want to put you guys on the same page. But they both want to know the short cuts of the system.But don't get too stressed out over it, life is short.
              Peace

Comment

Originally posted by kits:
                wait!! there are 2 cases here: Kerri who was thinking of marrying her boyfriend from Brazil, and Holly01 who is married to a guy from Mexico. I just want to put you guys on the same page. But they both want to know the short cuts of the system.But don't get too stressed out over it, life is short.
                Peace
                Do all the good you can, in all the ways you can, as long as ever you can.

--John Wesley

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed