LEARNER PERMIT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LEARNER PERMIT

can I have my picture retaken at DMW, I just got mine and it's horrible, hair in my face. eyes half closed.
    would they let me, or do i have to pay for it?
    anyone? thanks

can I have my picture retaken at DMW, I just got mine and it's horrible, hair in my face. eyes half closed.
    anyone? thanks

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by bianca1:
      anyone? thanks </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Bad Picture or not? You would honestly spend hours In DMV AGAIN??? just To change Picture??? LOL.....! Obviously Your DMV Not Like here!!!

Pay for it???? YOU BET!!!! LOL......!!!!

OMG. DMV IS EVIL PLACE TO MOST AMERICANS!!!! LOL!!!

WE AVOID, DESPISE DMV!!!! IT IS A VERY BAD DAY WHEN HAVE TO GO TO DMV!!!!

OMG!!! Wheres My Crucifix????? LOL!!!

Bianca,

Its not a picture we Are going to share with others!!! Its Only good when You meet misery Of getting speeding Ticket!!!! ETC!!!

I Understand You are Proud You got it! however, just Use your Other Camera and take Another Pict To send To relatives! DMV Not worth It!!!
      USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

i know, but I rather spend an hour there than 4 years being stuck with this picture, you can't even recognize me on it. when my picture was taken i wanted another right away but they told me to wait until i get my permit and then i can still go back. i wonder if i have to pay for it or not

Comment

$$$$$$$?????? YES YES YES!!!! LOL!!!

Hun, trust me!!!! Drivers License Is better If not look Like you!!!!

Ok. CELEBRATION!!!! YEEEE HAWWWWW BIANCA GOT LICENSE!!!! PARTY!!!!

Congrats bianca. Not so easy To get now a days hun. However. forget the picture! You will Be Glad It Doesnt look Like you In the Long run!!!

HAHAHA!!!! Its not The picture Anyway. Its The barcode That Tells Every Single Thing about Your Life!!!!

Congrats bianca, Take your own picts. much Better anyway!!!
          USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

you're funny:-) i might be better off ignoring it then, it's just you know how girls are...i hate taking it out and look at it now. :-)
            but you hit the nail on the head with the excitment part, that's exactly how i feel, everybody should celebrate:-))

Comment

Bianca you came to the wrong place for an advice. This place you get advice on how to defraud USC, US Govt. There are posters like sprint girl, speed 025, Hudson, ProudUSC who will show you way to bypass the system.

So if you have a question on how to commit immigration crime, shoot it here and one of them will respond.
              I am not racist. I am not anti-immigrant. I am AGAINST CRIMINALS, FRAUDSTERS, WHO DISOBEY THE LAW, BREAK THE LAW AND PERPETRATE THE FRAUD.

You may not like what I have to say but that does not mean I am wrong.

Comment

Oh my gosh! what state is that that won't let you retake the picture right away?

On the other hand, who ever looks at those pictures besides the police and bartenders

Comment

Working...
                X